+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
I have one doubt here. In my application I have my spouse as a dependent. We got biometrics for both of us on December.
But yesterday, In the RFV mail, only one UCI number is mentioned which is mine. My husband's UCI number is not mentioned. Is this okay? Or is there a problem?
There is only one email/request letter for passport submission which addresses the primary applicant. In that letter it is mentioned that the prime applicant and his/her dependents (included in the application) should submit the required documents together with separate envelopes to the nearest VAC or send to the Embassy through Aramex

Congratulations to you

Also once u send the documents plz update here what all documents u are sending as it would help me in coming time!

Aamir88

Feb 18, 2022
Hey guys,
I'm new here
I have submitted my application through an agency.
So I dont know any details apart from they said I have cleared Medicals on December.
Aor Aug : 12th
Biometrics: Dec 22nd.
When I asked my agent about any Gost Update they said nothing..

So are there any members here without even receiving a ghost update.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hey guys,
I'm new here
So I dont know any details apart from they said I have cleared Medicals on December.

Some of applicants don't receive ghost update they receive direct ppr

But I am in your same boat I also don't have my gc key account but it can happent that sometimes agency also miss update as you know it's not their application its our application so they will also not check daily but ya i think u will get ppr this month only as many July and August have received

One thing you can do is try calling ircc and keep these things ready with you

UCI no.
App no.
Aor date

And ask them about which stages you passed like u can ask have I passed eligibility? All stages

So this is the only option. As i also don't have gc key but I am aor November

So good luck

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C

dk676

Feb 17, 2022
Hello guys,

For passport submission through VFS global, do we need to include vfs consent form and courier request form along with the package ? I raised a vfs web form for passport delivery, and they had sent out an email to include these 2 forms. I had enrolled for premium services

PNP Outland
AOR: aug 2021
PPR: Feb 16 2022

dk676

Feb 17, 2022
Hey guys,
I'm new here

If you can access your application in mycic, you can check the status. For me it was 'Application/ profile updated' (generally it means ghost update) on feb 15, and on the next day, I received the PPR email. Although this may not be same for all

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello guys,

For passport submission through VFS global, do we need to include vfs consent form and courier request form along with the package ? I raised a vfs web form for passport delivery, and they had sent out an email to include these 2 forms. I had enrolled for premium services

PNP Outland
AOR: aug 2021
PPR: Feb 16 2022
Include everything that is mentioned in RFV and VFS mails.

dk676

Feb 17, 2022
Include everything that is mentioned in RFV and VFS mails.
Thanks.

Just confused on couple of sections on that consent form.. indirect submission/ applicant supported by cvac staff.. and there is one on biometrics consent. Not sure what those mean. Any idea which one we need to fill ?

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Called IRCC
AOR 25 auG 2021
MEDICAL PASSED 22 December
Biometric passed 5 January

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Background: passed
Security: passed

I haven't received any GU.
Congrats, you might be in the next batch for processing. Maybe in 1-2 weeks you'll get it.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Called IRCC
AOR 25 auG 2021
MEDICAL PASSED 22 December
Biometric passed 5 January

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Background: passed
Security: passed

I haven't received any GU.
Congratulations i think you will receive ppr today or next week for sure! What's ur COR?

RohitArora

Feb 1, 2022
Hello Everyone. Looking fwd for all your support here. Please suggest what should I donin this situation.
First ITA: 30th September 2020
Medicals done: Dec 2020
Declined ITA Dec 2020
-----‐------------------
Second ITA : July 2021
AOR : AUGUST 15
No medicals done again as Medicals can't done again if valid.
Dec 14: Medicals passed
Jan 1: Medicals status changed again and says You dont need medicals will send update If required
Biometrics Update: 31st Dec
Since then No update Nothing.
Raised webform for Medicals tecnical error. Still nothing.
Tried calling them on numerous occassions, still no luck. I am not sure what should I do now.. please suggest.