+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
@pizzacat , whats your update? have you submitted your CIC?
Not yet. Still waiting for another singapore pcc with a different date. I asked them if they can change the date a week before they sent the first coc. They replied to my email late. Now they sent again, so im just waiting for the second one hopefully to receive this week. But my dilemma is with the requirement of “atleast 6 months in a row” because i visited singapore few months after i left but on tourist visa and it was only few days. So im not sure if i did it right to only provide the “6 months in a row” only in the clearance. :(
If the application is rejected do they refund the fee?

alinsson

Aug 25, 2017
And I still waiting the window for ENG applicants to send EOI :( Currently french-speaking is open only :(
Did you attend some meeting before? I didn't understand about this "window". As far as I know, who attended some meeting can apply anytime after that.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Did you attend some meeting before? I didn't understand about this "window". As far as I know, who attended some meeting can apply anytime after that.
Yes, I have attended sessions in the past.
But as per their website, only french-speaking applicants are required:

• have a job offer (NOC 0, A or B) from a New Brunswick company; OR

• have a family member living in New Brunswick (principal applicant or spouse has a child, brother, sister, parent, grandparent, uncle or aunt, who is at least 18 years old and has lived in New Brunswick for at least one year as a permanent resident or citizen of Canada); OR

• demonstrate French as a first language or a high degree of proficiency, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in one of the occupations below:

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I think hopefully it will open again at the end of September. It's been about 4 months now since the last one
Let's hope it opens up in September and we can send EOI. Will they wait for other information sessions (i.e. in Dubai, Cairo, Poland etc.) to get over before opening up EOI? I believe if they have to meet the target for 2018, they need to open EOIs this week to ensure timely completion before the year ends. And for all those who attend sessions in late Sep, Oct and Nov should get EOI opportunity in Feb 2019. Thoughts?

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Let's hope it opens up in September and we can send EOI. Will they wait for other information sessions (i.e. in Dubai, Cairo, Poland etc.) to get over before opening up EOI? I believe if they have to meet the target for 2018, they need to open EOIs this week to ensure timely completion before the year ends. And for all those who attend sessions in late Sep, Oct and Nov should get EOI opportunity in Feb 2019. Thoughts?
Previous year I have attended session in the end of September and EOI window was opened.
So let's wait. All could happen... Cross fingers

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I attended the session in beginning of March and the window opened on 1st May.. so hopefully the next window will be end of September or beginning of October

Last edited:

alinsson

Aug 25, 2017
Are you sure that there is a "window" to who attended the session? Because I was checking the snapshots (cache) of their website of the the last 12 months and I didn't find a version of the page telling about this "opened window". As far as I know, you have 12 months after the meeting to send your EoI. So I thought that you could send anytime.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
"Window" means when the NBPNP accepts EOIs from those whose only connection to NB is attendance at a NBPNP info session.

When the window for information session attendees to submit EOI is open, the website message changes to:

"PLEASE NOTE: The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) is temporarily opening the Expression of Interest (EOI) process to applicants who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months (since date) and who also are in one of the priority occupations listed below:"

You cannot submit an EOI as an info session attendee unless this message is displayed. The EOI will be voided if you do.

Reactions: Sapru and lucifere

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Let's hope the 'window' opens up in September itself... What is the quickest way to know that the 'window' is open?
You will see that official website will be updated and demonstrate French as a first language will be removed...

alinsson

Aug 25, 2017
"Window" means when the NBPNP accepts EOIs from those whose only connection to NB is attendance at a NBPNP info session.

When the window for information session attendees to submit EOI is open, the website message changes to:

"PLEASE NOTE: The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) is temporarily opening the Expression of Interest (EOI) process to applicants who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months (since date) and who also are in one of the priority occupations listed below:"

You cannot submit an EOI as an info session attendee unless this message is displayed. The EOI will be voided if you do.
Probably my friend didn't know that. He sent his EoI 5 times! One each 3 months. Just on the 5th try they processed his EoI. I asked about the window and he told me that he didn't know about that.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Probably my friend didn't know that. He sent his EoI 5 times! One each 3 months. Just on the 5th try they processed his EoI. I asked about the window and he told me that he didn't know about that.
5th try?! o_O it means EOI window was not opened for more then one year?!?!? o_O You scare me.... :(

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
5th try?! o_O it means EOI window was not opened for more then one year?!?!? o_O You scare me.... :(
Or most probably he had sent it whenever the EOI window was not open, and got lucky on his 5th try i.e. the window was open ;)
This is why it is very necessary to keep checking the website and getting updates, instead of haphazardly trying to submit an EOI
We all want the same thing - nomination and PR - but we need to be patient and follow the guidelines and rules
And that Canadian dream will come true!

alinsson

Aug 25, 2017
He told me that attended to the meeting with the NOC 2171 in April/16 and the 5th EoI was accepted in Sep/17. He sent one each 3 months. And I was checking the Cache of the PNPNB website and indeed one Window was open in Sep/17 for two weeks.

Last edited:

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
He told me that attended to the meeting with the NOC 2171 in April/16 and the 5th EoI was accepted in Sep/17. He sent one each 3 months. And I was checking the Cache of the PNPNB website and indeed one Window was open in Sep/17 for two weeks.
Maybe he was unlucky like @NzKhn mentioned :) And he sent EOI between windows. Sometimes thay could be short.