+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

Sanni009

Sep 3, 2018
@Sunni009, just make sure to upload all the required forms & documents, and lastly don't forget to pay the fees.:) Good Luck on your CIC stage.

I will also be submitting soon just waiting for the job description.
Hi everyone,
Just want to no if information in ones previous visting application needs to be the same with information to be submitted. Information like qualification, work etc.

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
Just want to no if information in ones previous visting application needs to be the same with information to be submitted. Information like qualification, work etc.
Ofcource it should be like previous declared data for education, work experience etc... otherwise it may be come under

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Ofcource it should be like previous declared data for education, work experience etc... otherwise it may be come under
Agreed.
Unless there has been some MAJOR change in your circumstances since you first created the profile, your information should not vary.. especially regarding your education, work, etc.

netcaf

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone,
If some occupations(like 2173) are regulated in New Brunswick, do I need to get its license before the nomination? That means immigration officials issue nomination only after receiving the license?

By the way, I know getting the apeg-like license is really a time-consuming process.

Thank you!

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@netcaf

There has been some confusion regarding this... From what I could see, NOC 2173 is regulated. But another forum member has said it is not.
Perhaps the best way to find out would be to call/email NBPNP and ask them directly if this is a requirement and if so, what the process is.

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Guys one more question regarding checklist file.
https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-020E.pdf
Paragraph 7:
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates Earned Outside Canada
For users of International Credential Assessment Services of Canada (ICAS), please ensure that you request an assessment for immigration purposes and that you request that an electronic copy of your assessment report be sent by ICAS to the following NBPNP email address: immigration@gnb.ca.

If somebody requested above info from ICAS - where to write? Just mail to support team? And how long they responded?
Just asking to understand when to request such info from ICAS. Same date i received ITA?

Would appreciate if you share your experience (with mail addres and maybe some kind of subject and body :) )

P.S. I have already paper copy from ICAS. So just need an electronic confirmation from ICAS to NB
Regarding above. I have written to ICAS and ask them to clarify if they do such kind of verification. And they answered:

To request that an Extra Original Report be sent electronically to NBPNP, please see https://www.icascanada.ca/returning/upgrade-add-services-immigration-report.aspx , and print the ICAS upgrade package.
The fee for this service is $30. Please include the e-mail address for the NBPNP where indicated on the form.
You may submit the completed form by mail, courier or by fax (if paying by credit card) to 519-763-6964. You may not submit the form by e-mail.
The estimated processing time for this type of request is approximately 5-10 business days from the date on which the request and payment have been received and processed.

Thank you

ICAS of Canada

Really?! 30 dollars for what?! Sending mail?!
So once again guys, anybody did this in the past?
Because currently it looks like waste money for nothing :(

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Regarding above. I have written to ICAS and ask them to clarify if they do such kind of verification. And they answered:

To request that an Extra Original Report be sent electronically to NBPNP, please see https://www.icascanada.ca/returning/upgrade-add-services-immigration-report.aspx , and print the ICAS upgrade package.
The fee for this service is $30. Please include the e-mail address for the NBPNP where indicated on the form.
You may submit the completed form by mail, courier or by fax (if paying by credit card) to 519-763-6964. You may not submit the form by e-mail.
The estimated processing time for this type of request is approximately 5-10 business days from the date on which the request and payment have been received and processed.

Thank you

ICAS of Canada

Really?! 30 dollars for what?! Sending mail?!
So once again guys, anybody did this in the past?
Because currently it looks like waste money for nothing :(
@lucifere , yes I did request a copy from WES and paid such amount. I even make a mistake on the address I requested to send it to the government of NB. I just make a screenshot on the computer showing that I requested a copy and send it together with my documents. At the same time, I send to NBPNP the original copy of my WES.

Reactions: lucifere

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
@lucifere , yes I did request a copy from WES and paid such amount. I even make a mistake on the address I requested to send it to the government of NB. I just make a screenshot on the computer showing that I requested a copy and send it together with my documents. At the same time, I send to NBPNP the original copy of my WES.
Thank you so much.

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
has anyone submitted docs to CIC recently? I did a day before yesterday; only received AOR till now... does anyone know process after this or timeline? Even CAS is not showing any result.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
has anyone submitted docs to CIC recently? I did a day before yesterday; only received AOR till now... does anyone know process after this or timeline? Even CAS is not showing any result.
From now, you have to wait until you get an update in your profile. Like a below they will process:
1. Within 20-25 days, "you will pass your medical". Received a letter for biometric.
2. Then IP1 will be triggers as well as R10 (criminality check)
3. In the meantime, the background check will initiate.
4. After 50-60 days you profile will move to the IP2 stage. where your eligibility will be check and file move to another office.
5. If everything ok and RPRF fees paid, within next month you will receive PPR request.
6. In the meantime they check everything whatever they need to, If anything they need, they will send you a message.
7. In total it will take at least 3 months, So seat back and relax.

Reactions: Sunilsahu7

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
From now, you have to wait until you get an update in your profile. Like a below they will process:
1. Within 20-25 days, "you will pass your medical". Received a letter for biometric.
4. After 50-60 days you profile will move to the IP2 stage. where your eligibility will be check and file move to another office.
5. If everything ok and RPRF fees paid, within next month you will receive PPR request.
6. In the meantime they check everything whatever they need to, If anything they need, they will send you a message.
Thanks a lot...

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
@SRayhan87 , in the Immigration Trakker there are applications that reached to 200++ days.. What are the possibility that your apps will go more further months than expected? Any idea?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@SRayhan87 , in the Immigration Trakker there are applications that reached to 200++ days.. What are the possibility that your apps will go more further months than expected? Any idea?
Nowadays, the immigration officer did their job quickly, even some get their PPR within 3 months. I know a few people who got this. But previously, it was taken almost 6-7 months in order to complete your application. Normal processing time for each applicant is 6 months as per CIC website. But you can expect your PPR within 3-4 months as per my knowledge.

Reactions: sbernados