+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Maybe he was unlucky like @NzKhn mentioned :) And he sent EOI between windows. Sometimes thay could be short.

Yes the EOI window is usually only open for a day. And in Sept 2017 the window was open for info attendees.. around the 1st week of Sept 2017 if I remember correctly

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have a good news to share with you:)
Last night i git an update in my profile..."" You passed the medical exam"". It takes 21 long days to received this message. STill long way to go. Now i am waiting for Biometric letter very soon.:D

Reactions: Runaway Train

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have a good news to share with you:)
Last night i git an update in my profile..."" You passed the medical exam"". It takes 21 long days to received this message. STill long way to go. Now i am waiting for Biometric letter very soon.:D
Congratulations! You should see the light in tunnel already ;)

Reactions: SRayhan87

Can_Pratheep

Jul 4, 2018
Yes the EOI window is usually only open for a day. And in Sept 2017 the window was open for info attendees.. around the 1st week of Sept 2017 if I remember correctly
Hi NzKhn,

Will the EOI window for NB Info session attendees open for one day only ?

Also for EOI submission, we need only the filled-in EOI form and CV in Canadian style. Can we send IELTS (scanned copy), ECA (soft copy) too in the email?

Thanks

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi NzKhn,

Will the EOI window for NB Info session attendees open for one day only ?

Also for EOI submission, we need only the filled-in EOI form and CV in Canadian style. Can we send IELTS (scanned copy), ECA (soft copy) too in the email?

Thanks
Usually it is open for one day only, but some people have been able to submit EOI up to 24 hours after the window closed and had those EOIs accepted.

You do not need to and should not send IELTS, ECA, etc. with your EOI submission. Those are for when you are submitting the full application.
Also, I don't know where this rumour has started that your CV needs to be in Canadian format. I have never come across this requirement and when I submitted my EOI and CV, it was not in Canadian format. The essentials of ANY CV is that you show your Educational qualifications, work experience, skills set and contact details, and provide a BRIEF summary of yourself as a professional.

Reactions: SRayhan87

Can_Pratheep

Jul 4, 2018
Usually it is open for one day only, but some people have been able to submit EOI up to 24 hours after the window closed and had those EOIs accepted.

You do not need to and should not send IELTS, ECA, etc. with your EOI submission. Those are for when you are submitting the full application.
Also, I don't know where this rumour has started that your CV needs to be in Canadian format. I have never come across this requirement and when I submitted my EOI and CV, it was not in Canadian format. The essentials of ANY CV is that you show your Educational qualifications, work experience, skills set and contact details, and provide a BRIEF summary of yourself as a professional.
Thanks NzKhn.

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there sis,pleass could u explain the process of submitting an EOi,? How does it work? Aside from CV and d EOi form what other things do we need to get ready?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi there sis,pleass could u explain the process of submitting an EOi,? How does it work? Aside from CV and d EOi form what other things do we need to get ready?
That's all that is needed for the EOI :)
All the other documents like ECA, IELTS, Work references, etc. are all needed once you receive the invitation to submit a full application to NBPNP

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn My colleague has uploaded medical reports in cic stage... will immigration officer process his application faster than others ?
Honestly this depends completely on the Visa officer and his/her case load and his/her average processing time of the applications that come to him/her.
Of course if you include as many of the required documents as possible when you submit your application, the better it is, but again there is no absolute guarantee. Immigration is mainly a waiting game :) and we all need to have patience

Reactions: Sunilsahu7

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Honestly this depends completely on the Visa officer and his/her case load and his/her average processing time of the applications that come to him/her.
Of course if you include as many of the required documents as possible when you submit your application, the better it is, but again there is no absolute guarantee. Immigration is mainly a waiting game :) and we all need to have patience
I still don't know how he arranged it... medical reports are supposed to send by hospital to cic directly...

Ajimati

Sep 13, 2018
I am Ajimati Moses From Nigeria I want to relocated my Family and I had gone through 4 year Educational Qualification. I did Electrical Electronics Engineering, did Online BSC in Management of Information Technology. I also had Diploma PGD in Customer Relation Management and Diploma PGD in Theology. I had worked with State Government of my Country more than 12 years. Just want a change of environment. I need help or what can I applied for and get Admissted ontime. Pls add me on +2348035169672