+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn , just curious to know, when is the medical required? is it after we receive the nomination and before applying to CIC? what is the timing?
@sbernados Medical needs to be done before you submit your full application to CIC as the medical is one of the documents required then. Lots of people do the medical beforehand, but since the medical is only valid for a year from the date of the medical exam, I would rather wait to do once the nomination from CIC is given. You have 60 days after accepting CIC nomination to gather all your documents, so that should be more than enough time to get your medical done and have the results uploaded to CIC by the medical center.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
@sbernados Medical needs to be done before you submit your full application to CIC as the medical is one of the documents required then. Lots of people do the medical beforehand, but since the medical is only valid for a year from the date of the medical exam, I would rather wait to do once the nomination from CIC is given. You have 60 days after accepting CIC nomination to gather all your documents, so that should be more than enough time to get your medical done and have the results uploaded to CIC by the medical center.
@NzKhn , this is a good information. Thank you.. How about the timings of the CIC draw? Is it 1st week and 3rd week of the month, right?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn , this is a good information. Thank you.. How about the timings of the CIC draw? Is it 1st week and 3rd week of the month, right?
No problem :)

Yes, as far as I know, CIC draw are held every 2 weeks. The past 2 draws issued 3750 invitations, and look like it might increase in the coming months, since they have specific targets they want to meet for 2018. Hope this will also make the PNP processing go faster, and we will all get those PNP nominations soon. :)

Reactions: Mhey Jyn

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Today I have got second mail from NBPNP but from another person. He/She told me that he is doing a 2nd review of my application and find one paper has to be notarized as per their requirement. I sent the gift a deed for my proof of fund as my father gave me that money but that paper was not notarized.
This guy asked me to send this paper as early as possible by email:)
I don't know what to expect....but maybe there will be little chane for me...hoping for the best.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@SRayhan87 Don't give up! If they are processing your application and already on 2nd review, in Sha Allah you will get the nomination soon. Just send them the notarised document asap. Yes, getting ADR requests can be worrying and stressful, but stay positive! Things will work out and you will acheive your Canadian dream!

P.S. what is the name of the person handling your application?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@SRayhan87 Don't give up! If they are processing your application and already on 2nd review, in Sha Allah you will get the nomination soon. Just send them the notarised document asap. Yes, getting ADR requests can be worrying and stressful, but stay positive! Things will work out and you will acheive your Canadian dream!

P.S. what is the name of the person handling your application?
I will send tomorrow morning in the first hour. This was my fault because i had to send that deed notarized copy, but somehow could not do that. The name is "abdeyal" .

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
We also received an email asking for additional information to confirm the noc code. My partner forgot to put the noc code for one of the work experiences which we are not claiming points for. They asked to resubmit that certain page only. So we just resubmitted and included explanation too.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I will send tomorrow morning in the first hour. This was my fault because i had to send that deed notarized copy, but somehow could not do that. The name is "abdeyal" .

@SRayhan87 did they specifically tell you that you are under 2nd review in the email? I haven't received any ADR requests yet, so I suppose that is a good thing.... but can't help worrying :(:(. I know they have 3 reviews of the application and then final processing for nomination... so in your case, seems you are good to go :) Just hope we all get through this alive and sane.... the "patiently waiting" option is very tough to handle...

Reactions: SRayhan87

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
We also received an email asking for additional information to confirm the noc code. My partner forgot to put the noc code for one of the work experiences which we are not claiming points for. They asked to resubmit that certain page only. So we just resubmitted and included explanation too.
@pizzacat good that is it is only one page you had to resubmit, but honestly, I don't understand why they need all that info about the work experience you are not even claiming points for, including work reference letters :confused::confused: getting those from former employers is like trying to pull hen's teeth:mad:

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
@pizzacat good that is it is only one page you had to resubmit, but honestly, I don't understand why they need all that info about the work experience you are not even claiming points for, including work reference letters :confused::confused: getting those from former employers is like trying to pull hen's teeth:mad:
Well atleast we can send by email. I also dont understand why they ask reference letters for those that you are not claiming points for. Now our concern is, in express entry profile we didnt include those we are not claiming points for experience because we already met the min. 6 years. Because later on we can put those in personal history.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
@NzKhn , when did you receive your AOR? and where do you intend to live in NB?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Well atleast we can send by email. I also dont understand why they ask reference letters for those that you are not claiming points for. Now our concern is, in express entry profile we didnt include those we are not claiming points for experience because we already met the min. 6 years. Because later on we can put those in personal history.
Yes, exactly. The same here. Oh well, as long as the end result is nomination, I guess it's worth it :)

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
I got AOR on 11th July.

We are planning to stay in Fredericton as Moncton is more French-based, and I have not heard much good regarding St. John
What about you?
@NzKhn St. John...