+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
@NzKhn , I think in my case I expect to receive an ADR because my IELTS expires last 25June2018 & my wife IELTS will expire this 30July2018. But our IELTS results are ready just waiting for the request.
i suggest you find ways to get in touch with them now. they may just send you rejection email since they will decide nomination based on the documents you sent.

i am not sure if they are diligent enough to send every applicant "hey, ur ielts expired - pls send me a new one" attitude if there is other applicants who have submitted everything in detail-upfront-updated-higher points.

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
@NzKhn , just curious to know, when is the medical required? is it after we receive the nomination and before applying to CIC? what is the timing?
it'll be on the cic stage. i suggest you go for upfront medical. go to iom manila - they don't scrutinize much - same day they submitted emedical result to cic.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
i suggest you find ways to get in touch with them now. they may just send you rejection email since they will decide nomination based on the documents you sent.

i am not sure if they are diligent enough to send every applicant "hey, ur ielts expired - pls send me a new one" attitude if there is other applicants who have submitted everything in detail-upfront-updated-higher points.
@Sengkang we sent our new IELTS test result yesterday through email immigration@gnb.ca...:)

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
it'll be on the cic stage. i suggest you go for upfront medical. go to iom manila - they don't scrutinize much - same day they submitted emedical result to cic.
@Sengkang you mean the medical result will be sent directly by the medical agency to CIC? I thought we will get the hard copy of the result and upload it to CIC EE online.
In that case, what if there are medical findings? like high cholesterol, high uric, high blood..?:D

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
@Sengkang you mean the medical result will be sent directly by the medical agency to CIC? I thought we will get the hard copy of the result and upload it to CIC EE online.
In that case, what if there are medical findings? like high cholesterol, high uric, high blood..?:D
They will give you an information sheet form which you will upload in CIC Online when you submit your application -- but the clinic themselves will still upload the detailed result in the eMedical system - which will be ultimately used by CIC when making medical decision.

If there are medical findings -- if it's severe -- i think the clinic will reach out to you. Other than this, you are at CIC's mercy - medical pass criteria.

I had my medical done in Singapore - they're quite stringent I must say and it took them 7 days before they uploaded the result to eMedical. Whereas in IOM Manila, my spouse and baby had their medical there and the medical exam was quite relaxed (i think) since they were able to upload the result on the same day the medical was done.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbernados

singhsinghmandeep

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I did a phone call to them with a same question. and they said just send us the copy of invitation.
@Mhey Jyn @SRayhan87

from the invitation to apply email i received from nb, they clearly stated below:

"You must also provide proof that you attended an invitation session or that you meet the eligibility criteria to have submitted an Expression of Interest"

With this, as proof of attendance i had my info session registration & confirmation email printed out and submitted to nb as well - i also signed attendance when i attended the info session itself as proof i attended - now i do not know if they have a database of all those who registered+attended the session itself and uses that as reference.

i flew from Singapore to Philippines just for 1 day just so i could attend the info session.
d

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Yes Guys,

I have been waiting only for the nomination, even I applied for police clearance certificate for final application to CIC. I can't wait long...every night feels like a montho_O

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hello Guys!!!!!!!
Alhamdulillah!!! all preaisegose to allah!!
I just got the nomination guys and I am so so happy that I can not express you.I have already accepted the nomination and my scores jump up tp 950+....Thank you guys and keep me in your prayer. Hope everybody will get their nomination. :)

Thanks to NzKhn for your support all the way

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello Guys!!!!!!!
Alhamdulillah!!! all preaisegose to allah!!
I just got the nomination guys and I am so so happy that I can not express you.I have already accepted the nomination and my scores jump up tp 950+....Thank you guys and keep me in your prayer. Hope everybody will get their nomination. :)

Thanks to NzKhn for your support all the way
ALHUMDULILLAH!!! :):):) Great news!!! So happy for you :)

Now just wait for the next CIC draw and you will definitely get ITA for PR then. Start preparing for the next stage... congrats once again to you and your wife!!!

In Sha Allah by this time next year you will be settled in Moncton ;)