+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@SRayhan87 did they specifically tell you that you are under 2nd review in the email? I haven't received any ADR requests yet, so I suppose that is a good thing.... but can't help worrying.:(:( I know they have 3 reviews of the application and then final processing for the nomination... so in your case, seems you are good to go :) Just hope we all get through this alive and sane.... the "patiently waiting" option is very tough to handle...
@NzKhn They specifically write in that email that He just did the 2nd review of the application and asked those paper. Previously another person was doing a review of my application and now other person reviewing. Their designation is not the same, a current guy is a senior person than the previous person. I did send their document yesterday and hope for the best:)

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn They specifically write in that email that He just did the 2nd review of the application and asked those paper. Previously another person was doing a review of my application and now other person reviewing. Their designation is not the same, a current guy is a senior person than the previous person. I did send their document yesterday and hope for the best:)
In Sha Allah you will get good news soon :)

Reactions: SRayhan87

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Oops :oops::p sorry - do not mean to say anything bad about that place... honestly, when we first looked at NB we were also interested in St John, but posts regarding jobs opportunities in St John vs. Fredericton and Moncton
made us change our mind.
@NzKhn it turned me off when I heard the news that flood is common in St John. However, I see that there is an Aerospace company in that place just assuming that I might be able to work there, or else I will work as Cashier at wallmart. Lol...:D

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn it turned me off when I heard the news that flood is common in St John. However, I see that there is an Aerospace company in that place just assuming that I might be able to work there, or else I will work as Cashier at wallmart. Lol...:D
You know, I think all of us have to be prepared to struggle at least a couple of months once we get there.... Unless you are going with a confirmation of a job, or have family who will give you direct connections where you are going, it is always hard in the beginning in any new place... so probably, we will all be working at a Wal-Mart or similar! :p

But, we have chosen to pursue the Canadian dream - and I'm confident we can make it happen, with the blessings of God and a lot of hard work and patience.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
You know, I think all of us have to be prepared to struggle at least a couple of months once we get there.... Unless you are going with a confirmation of a job, or have family who will give you direct connections where you are going, it is always hard in the beginning in any new place... so probably, we will all be working at a Wal-Mart or similar! :p

But, we have chosen to pursue the Canadian dream - and I'm confident we can make it happen, with the blessings of God and a lot of hard work and patience.
We are pretty sure we have to cope with the very hard situation when we will be there. Not sure if will any job at this or not, maybe need to do KFC type job. But never be so upset because as we choose to move to Canada, we need to prepare yourself for worse, but hoping we will overcome all the hurdle we will face. Could you please tell me how job IT job opportunity is in Moncton ?? My NOC is 2281 and chose to live in Moncton. Did I make any wrong decision to chose Moncton instead of Fredericton?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
We are pretty sure we have to cope with the very hard situation when we will be there. Not sure if will any job at this or not, maybe need to do KFC type job. But never be so upset because as we choose to move to Canada, we need to prepare yourself for worse, but hoping we will overcome all the hurdle we will face. Could you please tell me how job IT job opportunity is in Moncton ?? My NOC is 2281 and chose to live in Moncton. Did I make any wrong decision to chose Moncton instead of Fredericton?
No, both Fredericton and Moncton have good IT opportunities from what I have read, and what was said in the information session I attended. The main reason my husband and I chose Fredericton is because there are more English-speaking people there. Moncton is more French-based. Our French skills aren't that grand - though we are trying to learn! :D - hence our choice.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
No, both Fredericton and Moncton have good IT opportunities from what I have read, and what was said in the information session I attended. The main reason my husband and I chose Fredericton is because there are more English-speaking people there. Moncton is more French-based. Our French skills aren't that grand - though we are trying to learn! :D - hence our choice.
which day is official dayoff in New Brunswick?? Sunday or Monday?? Or Both.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
WOW, that's really short time, haha lets see how much time they will take with our applications :D
We are all patiently waiting currently

For someone like me, this is a Herculean task, as I am naturally not a very patient person. Lol perhaps this is God's way of teaching me patience and to appreciate that good things do take time (God's time) to happen. :) And God knows best.

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Good Day.

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities in New Brunswick, Canada and for submitting your resume and attending the information session.

There is potential of a future position for yourself based on your skills and expertise. Would you please send along immigration paperwork requirements to accompany your resume including IELTS results, WES Certificate, and Police Certificate (if you haven't submitted them already). This is to ensure your file is complete and ready if you are matched to a position.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

.......this is the mail I got from the recruiter that interview me during one of the NB orientation session in Dubai this year. Please,is there anything to hope about in this...... What do they really mean, I need your response my people, thanks.

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
@Mhey Jyn @SRayhan87

from the invitation to apply email i received from nb, they clearly stated below:

"You must also provide proof that you attended an invitation session or that you meet the eligibility criteria to have submitted an Expression of Interest"

With this, as proof of attendance i had my info session registration & confirmation email printed out and submitted to nb as well - i also signed attendance when i attended the info session itself as proof i attended - now i do not know if they have a database of all those who registered+attended the session itself and uses that as reference.

i flew from Singapore to Philippines just for 1 day just so i could attend the info session.