Med's Request
pre-medical
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
6-8-2013
LANDED..........
16-8-2013
I read that there is requirement for employer to give international student job, that is have at least $1 million turnover and have at least 5 full time employees.
so my question is, as i am a hospitality students and m going to apply as a, NOC code 6215 which is cleaning supervisors, in a Motel and i dont think they have $1 million turnover per year.

so, how am gonna apply for my Permanent residency ?
How would i be eligible ?

jitendrakumar

Sep 21, 2011
hi brother as per any company offer latter you never got Pr,,,so best way is that tell to that company for arrange LMO(labor market opinion) latter ,on that latter you able to apply for a work permit. and as per cleaning supervisor post u never got canada pr...work permit can open the way for enter in canada and then pr

rajaujla

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-7-2013
Med's Request
pre-medical
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
6-8-2013
LANDED..........
16-8-2013
jitendrakumar said:
hi brother as per any company offer latter you never got Pr,,,so best way is that tell to that company for arrange LMO(labor market opinion) latter ,on that latter you able to apply for a work permit. and as per cleaning supervisor post u never got canada pr...work permit can open the way for enter in canada and then pr
Bro i have my work permit.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
rajaujla said:
I read that there is requirement for employer to give international student job, that is have at least $1 million turnover and have at least 5 full time employees.
so my question is, as i am a hospitality students and m going to apply as a, NOC code 6215 which is cleaning supervisors, in a Motel and i dont think they have $1 million turnover per year.

so, how am gonna apply for my Permanent residency ?
How would i be eligible ?
no such thing..