+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls Help - PR application rejected because of south korean PCC format

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Yes its probably better to get colored one. So i talked to allminwon again and they arranged the colored one ( by visiting a different police station).

And also, express entry rules w.r.t. PCC seem to have changed. They now need a PCC if you stayed in that country continously for 6 months or more. Though they say that they may still ask for the PCC if the trips are too frequent. So no harm in arranging one if you fall in this kind of scenario.
hi
did u got the certificate in Aug2018 or nearby as they saying rule changed in Nov2017 not to issue to foreigners.

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Just want to reiterate allminwon.com really is the easiest way to get the PCC.

They also email you the pdf scan of the certificate.

Tip:

a) Its best to use their website in IE.

Charges:

The charges for me came to be around 85 usd for delivery to a korean address, for international add 20 to 30 usd more.

If anyone wants to use their service and is facing any issue. Just post it here. I am sure I can help becajse I already used their service twice for myself and my wife.
Also, how you send ur documents, by scan or by post?

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Just want to reiterate allminwon.com really is the easiest way to get the PCC.

They also email you the pdf scan of the certificate.

Tip:

a) Its best to use their website in IE.

Charges:

The charges for me came to be around 85 usd for delivery to a korean address, for international add 20 to 30 usd more.

If anyone wants to use their service and is facing any issue. Just post it here. I am sure I can help becajse I already used their service twice for myself and my wife.
Hi, I checked allminwon price for PCC, it is 335 dollor now - (For foreigners)(Including the lapse of criminal sentences).
Did you select another one?

donbox5

Aug 17, 2018
Toronto
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
Hi, I checked allminwon price for PCC, it is 335 dollor now - (For foreigners)(Including the lapse of criminal sentences).
Did you select another one?
Yes i selected the same. I do not remember what i paid but it was definitely under 100 USD. Seems they have increased the price.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Wow, they are harsh.
This thread makes me scared. I applied for a police certificate from my country of residence. The hard copy did not come through yet, must be because of the postal strike. The consulate sent me a letter that is official and has their stamp. The letter confirms I was never charged with any offences in my home country. I thought of submitting that to CIC, and then sending them the actual police certificate when I get it. Now I am afraid they will reject :/

Ivanjokqui

Jan 30, 2019
Issue was resolved after using allminwon service. Received our Korean PCC in just 2 days.
Please give me the allminwon info... Please CIC is giving us only until Feb. 11 otherwise they will refuse our application. My friend in Korea who has all the consent cannot get in behalf of my husband :(

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Please give me the allminwon info... Please CIC is giving us only until Feb. 11 otherwise they will refuse our application. My friend in Korea who has all the consent cannot get in behalf of my husband :(
My wife successfully got Korean PCC from allminwon! http://allminwon.com/global/index_chn.php?type=chn&token=#c2 It takes just a week from placing the order online till we got it in paper. But I will say that it is so expensive now!

Crieva

Apr 8, 2019
My wife successfully got Korean PCC from allminwon! http://allminwon.com/global/index_chn.php?type=chn&token=#c2 It takes just a week from placing the order online till we got it in paper. But I will say that it is so expensive now!
My husband is Korean and he is still in Korea for the moment, if we use allminwon what option should he check, the criminal record check reply (for foreigners) ? I guess my husband would get the page in korean, anyone can tell me what he has to select in korean on allminwon ? He is so anxious about it, he wants the exact terms.

Thank you !

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
My husband is Korean and he is still in Korea for the moment, if we use allminwon what option should he check, the criminal record check reply (for foreigners) ? I guess my husband would get the page in korean, anyone can tell me what he has to select in korean on allminwon ? He is so anxious about it, he wants the exact terms.

Thank you ![/QUOT

Thank you !
Hi, as I know, Korean citizen can directly apply it in local policy office.

Agarwalparesh26

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi All,

I am from India (Bangalore). I want to get PCC with elapsed record for Canada immigration. I have not received ITA, but might receive in 1 months time.

Please guide me can I request the local consulate for issuing PCC with elapsed record as mentioned on CIC website.

Please help

AshlynJ

Mar 11, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-04-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2019
LANDED..........
12-10-2019
Hi All,

I am from India (Bangalore). I want to get PCC with elapsed record for Canada immigration. I have not received ITA, but might receive in 1 months time.

Please guide me can I request the local consulate for issuing PCC with elapsed record as mentioned on CIC website.

Please help
Please contact Korean consulate in your area if possible. They will give you info how to get the korean pcc. They has the documents for you to designate an agent who live in Korea and get the pcc on be half of you. Im not sure if anyone can be an agent. For Koreans we usually ask a family member for being an agent though

Agarwalparesh26

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Please contact Korean consulate in your area if possible. They will give you info how to get the korean pcc. They has the documents for you to designate an agent who live in Korea and get the pcc on be half of you. Im not sure if anyone can be an agent. For Koreans we usually ask a family member for being an agent though
Thanks alot for your reply..

I will check with local consulate... I am only worried about if they are unable to provide requried PCC and ask me to take it from korea only.. I don't have any close contact in korea..

Hope consulate provide PCC as requried here only

AshlynJ

Mar 11, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-04-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2019
LANDED..........
12-10-2019
Thanks alot for your reply..

I will check with local consulate... I am only worried about if they are unable to provide requried PCC and ask me to take it from korea only.. I don't have any close contact in korea..

Hope consulate provide PCC as requried here only
I see what you concern. There might be some legal agents online or in Korea. Do some googling. If you cannot find any, let me know. I will try to find one by googling in Korean. Good luck