+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls Help - PR application rejected because of south korean PCC format

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi there, if you are stuck with Korean PCC and you are staying outside Korea, there are 2 options for you to obtain your Korean PCC:

1. Ask a friend if you have any that is living in Korea to help you obtain your Korean PCC at the local police station. You can follow the instruction on cic website.

2. If you do not want to bother a friend or you don't have any friend who is willing to help, you can contact allminwon agent: http://allminwon.com/main/index.php
It is a private agency that provide service like issue your Korean PCC or other type of documents within Korea. They can speak English, so your Korean language is suck like mine, that would not be a problem. ^^

I hope this would help ^^

Cheer
I believe option 1 is now impossible due to the new privacy law. I don’t know if Allminwon work well but if it does, I can say it’s your best option because you can do it from anywhere (and add other documents at the same time).

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
I believe option 1 is now impossible due to the new privacy law. I don’t know if Allminwon work well but if it does, I can say it’s your best option because you can do it from anywhere (and add other documents at the same time).
Just talked to KNPA and allminwon both.
KNPA says this documents is no longer issued to foreigners even if they are in South Korea whereas allminwon executive said they can do it and have done it in recent past. Not sure how allminwon is able to get it if KNPA is not issuing it anymore.

Gsk1979

Feb 19, 2018
KNPA says this documents is no longer issued to foreigners even if they are in South Korea whereas allminwon executive said they can do it and have done it in recent past. Not sure how allminwon is able to get it if KNPA is not issuing it anymore.
Hi guys any update on this

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Did Allminwon specified their charges?

donbox5

Aug 17, 2018
Toronto
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
Hi there

I got my Korean pcc through allminwon.com today in the correct format in two days, but it is black and white.
it seems the police station used a black and white printer.

Is it certain that this document has to be colored to be accepted by CIC

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......

donbox5

Aug 17, 2018
Toronto
LANDED..........
03-08-2019

Yes its probably better to get colored one. So i talked to allminwon again and they arranged the colored one ( by visiting a different police station).

And also, express entry rules w.r.t. PCC seem to have changed. They now need a PCC if you stayed in that country continously for 6 months or more. Though they say that they may still ask for the PCC if the trips are too frequent. So no harm in arranging one if you fall in this kind of scenario.

Reactions: tobs

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Yes its probably better to get colored one. So i talked to allminwon again and they arranged the colored one ( by visiting a different police station).

And also, express entry rules w.r.t. PCC seem to have changed. They now need a PCC if you stayed in that country continously for 6 months or more. Though they say that they may still ask for the PCC if the trips are too frequent. So no harm in arranging one if you fall in this kind of scenario.
That's great. All the best.

donbox5

Aug 17, 2018
Toronto
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
Just want to reiterate allminwon.com really is the easiest way to get the PCC.

They also email you the pdf scan of the certificate.

Tip:

a) Its best to use their website in IE.

Charges:

The charges for me came to be around 85 usd for delivery to a korean address, for international add 20 to 30 usd more.

If anyone wants to use their service and is facing any issue. Just post it here. I am sure I can help becajse I already used their service twice for myself and my wife.

Reactions: akkoajangajang

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
My wife and I also faced the same problem. Then, I use allminwon service. Everything was going smooth. Got our Korean PCC in 2days.
hi
when u used the service of allminwon.com to get korean Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (범죄· 수사경력 회보서)..??I assueme u got this certificate and not the normal Background check certificate which canada CIC rejects anwyay...

I heard after Dec2017, they are not issuing the criminal record certificate to foreigners so not sure allminwon will work or not.