+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls Help - PR application rejected because of south korean PCC format

nezaam

Nov 22, 2017
Thank you for the response.
yes I found out about this too.. a little too late :(
Have applied again for EE, hopefully things work out this time.
I has the same experience. I submitted the PCC from embassy and my application has been rejected. I contacted embassy to make Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (범죄· 수사경력 회보서) but they said they can't. My friend in Korea contacted police there and they are also saying that they can't make it.
How did you get the Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (범죄· 수사경력 회보서) from Korea? And from which Police station in Korea?

domozy87

Sep 15, 2017
Hi there, I have the same problem, but my cic application is not rejected, instead they send me ADR to upload Korean PCC. How to issue this kind of documents from Korean Embassy?

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I has the same experience. I submitted the PCC from embassy and my application has been rejected. I contacted embassy to make Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (범죄· 수사경력 회보서) but they said they can't. My friend in Korea contacted police there and they are also saying that they can't make it.
How did you get the Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (범죄· 수사경력 회보서) from Korea? And from which Police station in Korea?
Hi,
Did you resolve you Korean PCC issue?
Please update us with the process followed. I am in same boat of refusal from the embassy and Korean police about the lapsed records.

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hi there, I have the same problem, but my cic application is not rejected, instead they send me ADR to upload Korean PCC. How to issue this kind of documents from Korean Embassy?
Hi,
Did you resolve you Korean PCC issue?
Please update on the process followed.

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Did you try to read the link on the post that you liked?

https://taffytoffy.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/korea-police-certificate-a-step-by-step-guide-韩国无犯罪证明/

Or is this a problem because you don't have a contact in South Korea?
I read that link. I have contacts in Korea.
Problem is that Police station in Suwon refused to issue PCC with lapsed records, saying they dont issue it anymore. I am in confusion what to do or to which police station, I should send my friend.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
I read that link. I have contacts in Korea.
Problem is that Police station in Suwon refused to issue PCC with lapsed records, saying they dont issue it anymore. I am in confusion what to do or to which police station, I should send my friend.
I stumbled on this while searching for infos here and had to add...

When my wife and me was in S.Korea last month, we went to a police station in Busan and requested a PCC with lapsed records and they refused, saying they don’t do it anymore since end of 2017 (their words). My brother-in-law who are with us argued for close to 30 mins before the police clerk relunctantly printed the PCC with lapses records saying they are making a special exception in this case...

I think this will be a real issue for Koreans who want to immigrate to Canada due to the inability to get a PCC with lapses records.

domozy87

Sep 15, 2017
I stumbled on this while searching for infos here and had to add...

When my wife and me was in S.Korea last month, we went to a police station in Busan and requested a PCC with lapsed records and they refused, saying they don’t do it anymore since end of 2017 (their words). My brother-in-law who are with us argued for close to 30 mins before the police clerk relunctantly printed the PCC with lapses records saying they are making a special exception in this case...

I think this will be a real issue for Koreans who want to immigrate to Canada due to the inability to get a PCC with lapses records.
My wife and I also faced the same problem. Then, I use allminwon service. Everything was going smooth. Got our Korean PCC in 2days.

domozy87

Sep 15, 2017
Hi Can you please explain this in more detail.

Thank you..
Hi there, if you are stuck with Korean PCC and you are staying outside Korea, there are 2 options for you to obtain your Korean PCC:

1. Ask a friend if you have any that is living in Korea to help you obtain your Korean PCC at the local police station. You can follow the instruction on cic website.

2. If you do not want to bother a friend or you don't have any friend who is willing to help, you can contact allminwon agent: http://allminwon.com/main/index.php
It is a private agency that provide service like issue your Korean PCC or other type of documents within Korea. They can speak English, so your Korean language is suck like mine, that would not be a problem. ^^

I hope this would help ^^

Cheer

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi there, if you are stuck with Korean PCC and you are staying outside Korea, there are 2 options for you to obtain your Korean PCC:

1. Ask a friend if you have any that is living in Korea to help you obtain your Korean PCC at the local police station. You can follow the instruction on cic website.

2. If you do not want to bother a friend or you don't have any friend who is willing to help, you can contact allminwon agent: http://allminwon.com/main/index.php
It is a private agency that provide service like issue your Korean PCC or other type of documents within Korea. They can speak English, so your Korean language is suck like mine, that would not be a problem. ^^

I hope this would help ^^

Cheer
My friend went to the Police Station this morning but they said that in the scope of reference, you should not be selecting "For confirmation of investigation card materials" and "Including lapsed of criminal sentences" as they have stopped issuing it since Jan 2018 due to some issues.

When did you got yours? and is the certificate name is exactly "Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (범죄· 수사경력 회보서)" and it specifically says in purpose that it included lapsed record.

If you can post a copy of your PCC after removing your personal info that will be great.

domozy87

Sep 15, 2017
My friend went to the Police Station this morning but they said that in the scope of reference, you should not be selecting "For confirmation of investigation card materials" and "Including lapsed of criminal sentences" as they have stopped issuing it since Jan 2018 due to some issues.

When did you got yours? and is the certificate name is exactly "Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (범죄· 수사경력 회보서)" and it specifically says in purpose that it included lapsed record.

If you can post a copy of your PCC after removing your personal info that will be great.
Yep, it is same document "Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (범죄· 수사경력 회보서)". I issued this documents on March 2018. I don't know how to explain to officer coz the agent handled for me, but I checked both options: "For confirmation of investigation card materials" and "Including lapsed of criminal sentences"

domozy87

Sep 15, 2017

Your Korean PCC should look like this:

https://app.box.com/s/djtktqnxxoiwuuxcun5kb77cid9xn13n