+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please important info. how long does takes to withdraw refuge accepted?

Hussien

May 21, 2018
Please have you idea how long does takes the process of withdrawing accepted refuge claim and back to home country?

zoozi77

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Toronto
Please have you idea how long does takes the process of withdrawing accepted refuge claim and back to home country?
I tried once to withdraw my protected person status due to my mental illness (depression) and since I'm alone here in Canada without any sort of a support
I took my notice of seizure to the cbsa office at airport road, they referred me to their office in Victoria Street downtown
So i did go there, explained the whole situation, they strictly refused and informed me that i had to go through new hearing by IRB member, now that I'm on medication i became able to cope with the new live and doing my best to be strong.
I hope my reply was helpful.

Reactions: captains

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I tried once to withdraw my protected person status due to my mental illness (depression) and since I'm alone here in Canada without any sort of a support
I took my notice of seizure to the cbsa office at airport road, they referred me to their office in Victoria Street downtown
So i did go there, explained the whole situation, they strictly refused and informed me that i had to go through new hearing by IRB member, now that I'm on medication i became able to cope with the new live and doing my best to be strong.
I hope my reply was helpful.
Would imagine they refused to withdraw your application because you were suffering from mental health issues and weren't in the right state to be making huge decisions.

Reactions: Hussien