+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need help,my work permit application has been refused!

kayasein

Apr 9, 2013
what are the reasons of refused work permit applied inside canada... my husband is currently working there as TFW, he applied for another job but the work permit has not yet arrive.. his friends had already work permit issued even if they applied at the same time. is there any delays?

DYNA

Nov 14, 2016
hi everyone can somebody help me cco' my application last month 0ctober2016,the reason is family ties in Canada and in country of residence.what does exactly mean what are the documents that i need to provide?i had 2 sisters in canada,but i have a employer the she sponsored my aplication,and im working here in israel as caregiver.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
DYNA said:
hi everyone can somebody help me cco' my application last month 0ctober2016,the reason is family ties in Canada and in country of residence.what does exactly mean what are the documents that i need to provide?i had 2 sisters in canada,but i have a employer the she sponsored my aplication,and im working here in israel as caregiver.
It sounds like you did not provide strong enough evidence of your ties to your home country. If you have two sisters who are living in Canada, are currently working and living outside of your home country, and you did not provide enough evidence of ties to your home country - CIC probably suspects you have plans on remaining in Canada long term.

Feb 24, 2018
My work permit got refused stating
You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

Please advise.

_kimpoy26_

Mar 9, 2018
Hi everyone.

Just need some advise with regards to my application. I applied last month for a work permit and I received their decision after 3 weeks. I was refused for the work permit for the reason that I was not able to meet the requirements and maybe bcoz of my current employment status. I already have a positive LMIA, contract and I submitted all the needed documents to the visa office but still I have been refused by the officer. I have already an employer in canada also. currently I am working in a pet shop and I am applying as a farm worker in canada since I had an experience as a farm worker for 1 yr before I got employed in a pet shop.

I am planning to re apply my application. can anyone help me how to justify my application for me to be approved for the work permit in canada coz i dont know now what other documents they need since I submitted to them all my credentials and certificate in farming.

Hoping for your help. Thank you.

_kimpoy26_

Mar 9, 2018
It sounds like you did not provide strong enough evidence of your ties to your home country. If you have two sisters who are living in Canada, are currently working and living outside of your home country, and you did not provide enough evidence of ties to your home country - CIC probably suspects you have plans on remaining in Canada long term.
Hi Ms. Scylla. do you have any idea on what to do if the work permit was refused for the reason that I didnt meet the requirements and the officer was not satisfied because of my current employment situation? I submitted to them all the documents needed but still i got refused. Any advise please. Thank you.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
My work permit got refused stating
You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

Please advise.
Hello Sanjay,

I got the refusal with same reason , what are the exact reason have u got the detailed ATIP notes . Or are you adding any extra documents kindly advice please

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hello Sanjay,

I got the refusal with same reason , what are the exact reason have u got the detailed ATIP notes . Or are you adding any extra documents kindly advice please
This probably means your work history does not show that you can perform the duties that your sponsored company is asking for.
(If they want apple pickers but you are experienced picking potatoes its not the same thing.)
I want to ask you when you submit the application did immigration ask for work experience + education documents or only work experince was fine?

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
This probably means your work history does not show that you can perform the duties that your sponsored company is asking for.
(If they want apple pickers but you are experienced picking potatoes its not the same thing.)
I want to ask you when you submit the application did immigration ask for work experience + education documents or only work experince was fine?
Both work experience and education certificates.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Firstly thanks for your kind response Fabiog. well what can be the solution for this. well you might be correct my current job role is same and my past experience certificates using different word for it. how can i explain them this , kindly suggest .

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Both work experience and education certificates.
Did you send certificate to ECA company like WES for canada equivilante accreditation or it wasnt necessary?

For the work experience you need reference letter from old job or new job that states your job duties are same as what you got job offer for.
If job offer wants you to drive tractor then you need reference from old or current boss that you did drive tractor and also in your CV or resume it must be listed.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Did you send certificate to ECA company like WES for canada equivilante accreditation or it wasnt necessary?

For the work experience you need reference letter from old job or new job that states your job duties are same as what you got job offer for.
If job offer wants you to drive tractor then you need reference from old or current boss that you did drive tractor and also in your CV or resume it must be listed.
WES was not required. well i have added the experience letter from both current and past employer. i didnt add any reference letter from them. so you mean i can add this. well my consultant has applied for ATIP note so they are waiting for the detailed report. but i am worried honestly this refusal might affect my future application.?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
WES was not required. well i have added the experience letter from both current and past employer. i didnt add any reference letter from them. so you mean i can add this. well my consultant has applied for ATIP note so they are waiting for the detailed report. but i am worried honestly this refusal might affect my future application.?
What are you applying for? ,did you get lmia employer approval?, where do you want to live in Canada?
Yes the experience letter needs to have written on it similar duties that your Canada job asks of you.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
What are you applying for? ,did you get lmia employer approval?, where do you want to live in Canada?
Yes the experience letter needs to have written on it similar duties that your Canada job asks of you.
i am applying for a TWP for PNP. well i got a PNP approval already from ontario. how long will it take to get ATIP notes cause mostly people here says 30days. i am bit worried. kindly suggest me what can be my solution for my case and what you think ?

Reactions: akshargajjar

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
I am not sure how long it takes but after you get the notes then you must update your profile with the correction.