+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need help,my work permit application has been refused!

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
BCguy said:
If you can get your employer to state that he is willing to sponsor you for PNP,You dont have to prove you are going back to your home country.You will be going as an Immigrant
BCguy, i'm not sure if my prospective employer would be willing to sponsor me for PNP. I'll try and ask though. By the way, I'll try and PM you to ask some details. I hope you can help me.

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
mace said:
he applied in a manufacturing company in Calgary, he's single like you that's why i feel bit afraid because of his status. did you attached some supporting documents like bank cert, properties, family pictures, a letter stating his reason to work and his plans after the contract of 2 years, etc. in your application? we did that to support his ties with the Philippines.

thanks,
no, I didn't attached any of these things. I did not have any idea these things are taken into consideration. I thought it would be enough to have a job offer, LMO. I hope your brother will make it.

mace

Oct 25, 2008
hi jenn,

my bro just got his visa today. and his planning to leave next week coz his employer really want him to be there ASAP.

it's my fear that his application will be denied due of his being single, but we did our best to include all the documents that show his ties with the country.

if you are going to re-apply maybe try to include also those documents.

regards

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
mace said:
hi jenn,

my bro just got his visa today. and his planning to leave next week coz his employer really want him to be there ASAP.

it's my fear that his application will be denied due of his being single, but we did our best to include all the documents that show his ties with the country.

if you are going to re-apply maybe try to include also those documents.

regards
Wow mace, thats great...congrats to you brother. I wished i'd known that before. Please do tell me the details. what were the documents you've submitted to demonstrate his ties to his country? pictures? assets? letter?
what exactly did he do.. please please. I'm soo desperate...thank you

mace

Oct 25, 2008
as i mentioned earlier, try to attached supporting documents like:

1. pictures of your family (5 pics) in different occassions
2. properties: if you have land title, bank certificate, or parents prorety certificates and the like
3. letter: stating why you want to work and what will you do with your income; and convince them that you will go back after your contract (better, your reason why you will work and why are you coming back is somehow coordinated and will touch your bond with your family especially if you have an old parents and you are the only single in the family something like that....). see to it that your letter has strong wordings when the visa officer reads it.
4. Pray, pray and pray...

Goodluck Jenn...

Reactions: Shia-brz

tauruscol

Nov 3, 2008
I have a friend who applied 4 times before she was given the work permit. She is single and is now in Canada. You may apply as many times as possible.

God bless you

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
mace said:
as i mentioned earlier, try to attached supporting documents like:

1. pictures of your family (5 pics) in different occassions
2. properties: if you have land title, bank certificate, or parents prorety certificates and the like
3. letter: stating why you want to work and what will you do with your income; and convince them that you will go back after your contract (better, your reason why you will work and why are you coming back is somehow coordinated and will touch your bond with your family especially if you have an old parents and you are the only single in the family something like that....). see to it that your letter has strong wordings when the visa officer reads it.
4. Pray, pray and pray...

Thanks a lot mace, I'll keep these things in mind. I now have an idea... thanks for you help and congratulations to you brother. Hope to see you again in this forum. I know I'll be coming back to ask some information.

Goodluck Jenn...

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
tauruscol said:
I have a friend who applied 4 times before she was given the work permit. She is single and is now in Canada. You may apply as many times as possible.

God bless you
Thanks tauruscol, I've lost hope after I've received the refusal letter from the embassy, but if that's the case then I still have a chance to obtain a work permit.

thanks and regards

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
BCguy said:
Yes,Just make sure you strengthen your case
Ok BCguy. I've read your PM. I'll do what you've asked me to do. I would just like to know the reason why the Canadian Embassy had refused my application for future references. I might decide to re-apply after 6 months. Thank you

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
hi jennsy..i was also denied for the same reason.my agency told me that i can reapply ASAP.have u already reapplied for a new work permit.bcause im planning to reapply since i have a new job offer from my employer.

migwelder

Star Member
Oct 22, 2008
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Nomination.....
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-2-2013
LANDED..........
25-03-2013
BCguy said:
If you can get your employer to state that he is willing to sponsor you for PNP,You dont have to prove you are going back to your home country.You will be going as an Immigrant
BCguy will this work all the time because I will recommend this to my kababayan.

erisirene

Jan 5, 2009
Oh no! after reading this thread, I am now horrified! Is it really SINGLE STATUS get denied for visa in most cases???? I am single and so with my 3 friends and I am so afraid that we get denied for visa or if one or 2 of us will, Since we'll be back to Manila and apply for Canada..

alsar

May 29, 2009
Hi all,

My work permit was refused too because of my failure to show proof of my ties back home. Had I known that I have to attach family photos or properties to convince the Visa Officer that I'll go back to my home country after end of my contract, I surely had attached them, but just failed to do so until I come across this forum. I'm planning to re-apply and attached those documents that will strengthen my case of establishing ties to my country. My question is:

1. Can I immediately re-apply after receiving my refusal letter? Or is there a certain period that I have to wait before re-applying?
2. Can I use the same LMO and Employment Contract I used in my previous application? (My LMO will expire in November 2009).

Thanks. I'll appreciate answers...