+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need help,my work permit application has been refused!

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
My Work Permit Refused for Canada...
That is reason below.. Now what should i do for this?

• This employer is ineligible to participate in the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
• I am not satisfied that your employer was able to demonstrate sufficient financial ability to pay a caregiver the wage indicated in the employment contract.

Please suggest and guide me what should i do????
Under what stream you are applying? LMIA or exempt LMIA stream?

Mr Pendu

Oct 12, 2018
My Work Permit Refused for Canada, it was LMIA based for CAREGIVER...
That is reason below.. Now what should i do for this?

• This employer is ineligible to participate in the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
• I am not satisfied that your employer was able to demonstrate sufficient financial ability to pay a caregiver the wage indicated in the employment contract.

Please suggest and guide me what should i do????

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Tell me bro if you have any Idea????
Unfortunately, LMIA is very strict stream, and also caregiver is more harder to get work permit for. So the only solution now the employer should meet the eligibility requirements first to hire foreign workers, and he need to mention minimum wage as seems that his financial situation is not that good. At the end the issue from your employer and not from you, although I am surprised if he is not meeting the requirements so why the government gave him LMIA approval!?

Mr Pendu

Oct 12, 2018
Unfortunately, LMIA is very strict stream, and also caregiver is more harder to get work permit for. So the only solution now the employer should meet the eligibility requirements first to hire foreign workers, and he need to mention minimum wage as seems that his financial situation is not that good. At the end the issue from your employer and not from you, although I am surprised if he is not meeting the requirements so why the government gave him LMIA approval!?
Yes i also not satisfied with this refusal reason... So again i submit my application as my employer told me with require documents

imaginarygirl

Mar 2, 2011
Contact me by PM,I will need to ask personal questions to study your case and No limit to how many times you apply because there is also no limit how many times they will REJECT you.There was a Filipina Nurse rejected 5 times before she followed my directions and got in
Hi. What directions did you give her?

m@g@n

Oct 12, 2018
Hi! I am from PH and MB Provincial nominated and already have a visa for my temporary work permit and submitted PR application in Nova Scotia. I would like to ask if I need to secure POLO permit and OEC in exit in the PH.

Thank you.