+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME! ARTICLE 34 MARRIAGE

Apcarandang

May 3, 2019
Hi, im also married under article 34 initially ang dami kong negative things n nabasa about this but then tinuloy pa din nmn ang application. Our app was approved and my husband is already here in Canada. 7 months processing. Madami din naapprove na app under art 34 kaya wag maging negative as long na legit ang relationship

Mar2019app

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, im also married under article 34 initially ang dami kong negative things n nabasa about this but then tinuloy pa din nmn ang application. Our app was approved and my husband is already here in Canada. 7 months processing. Madami din naapprove na app under art 34 kaya wag maging negative as long na legit ang relationship

Mar2019app

Sep 8, 2019
Please po! Need your help po..

Mar2019app

Sep 8, 2019
In process na application.. but just got an email from manila visa office.. stating my spouse might not meet requirements for immigration.. inaassume talaga nila na baka totoong ngLive in and hinanapan ako PR application ko dati.. that I should have listed him as a non-accompanying family member.. although di naman kami kasal nun and di naman totoo n common law.. any updates with your application guys?
Ganito din po yung nareceive namin na email.. ano na po nangyari sa application niyo?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
I assume folks are asking about sponsoring their spouse married through article 34 who did not declare their spouse during application ?

This is a more complex case than just proving your marriage under article 34 as the that title suggests.

Mar2019app

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks for the response.. My husband and I were devastated about this.. we plan to say the truth that we married under article 34 because we don’t have enough time to get our marriage certificate.. what do you think will happen to our application.. is anyone here already approved on their application?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Thanks for the response.. My husband and I were devastated about this.. we plan to say the truth that we married under article 34 because we don’t have enough time to get our marriage certificate.. what do you think will happen to our application.. is anyone here already approved on their application?
You should wait for exact reply, but in a somewhat similar law (special marriage act) in a different country (India), one has to state the article clauses that provide power in marriage officer to solemnise a marriage with no additional registration required and an updated certified copy claiming that marriage had not been annulled in their records

jenny_lyn182

Oct 29, 2019
Helo po.. Were same issue po.. We married also under Article 34..Kamusta na po application niyo po?..

jenny_lyn182

Oct 29, 2019
I just received also email same with you guys.. We married under Article 34 because we dont have enough time to get marriage license due to my vacation.but when my mom apply our application with my son im single.We seperate his father when I'm pregnant. so my mom sponsor us and Im single on the application and then when I went home last 2017 to get married and not enough time to get marriage license so we got married under article 34, So my questions is the IRCC asking for explanation and proof what should I need to submit? And theres any possible that my husband application approved?. Thank you for the help..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I just received also email same with you guys.. We married under Article 34 because we dont have enough time to get marriage license due to my vacation.but when my mom apply our application with my son im single.We seperate his father when I'm pregnant. so my mom sponsor us and Im single on the application and then when I went home last 2017 to get married and not enough time to get marriage license so we got married under article 34, So my questions is the IRCC asking for explanation and proof what should I need to submit? And theres any possible that my husband application approved?. Thank you for the help..
Did you and your partner live together for over a year prior to you immigrating to Canada?

Mar2019app

Sep 8, 2019
Helo po.. Were same issue po.. We married also under Article 34..Kamusta na po application niyo po?..
Humingi po kami ng tulong sa immigration lawyer/consultant.. sinabi po namin kung ano po ang totoong nangyari... after po namin ipasa.. after 5days nakareceive na po kami ng pre-arrival.. ngayon waiting parin po kami ng next e-mail or update kung ano na po ang next na mangyayari..

jenny_lyn182

Oct 29, 2019
Anu po ginawa ng consultant niyo po?. at anu po pinasa niyo sa immigration? Dont know to do po.. Pero kau po ba ang nasa canada or asawa niyo po?.