+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME! ARTICLE 34 MARRIAGE

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Married2016 said:
Do you have a better suggestion though? Given your knowledge on the subject. I appreciate the help.
I think it's better to get it annulled and get married again with a proper license. It could go through without a problem but if they do find out that you married before and lied to do it without a license, you can still use your proof as well as you can say that you realized that you did the wrong thing and the marriage was probably not perfectly legal because you lied so you rather wanted to annul it and do things the right way.

Kaname

Feb 28, 2017
Hi po, following on this topic. Married 2016, did you annul your marriage or did you push thru with your first marriage...

Flynn19

May 4, 2017
hi im on the same situation right now and we are currently finding solution, ano po outcome nung sponsorship niyo? na approve po ba and anong proseso ginawa niyo thanks in advance

tonie lee

Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I want to hear your advises please.

My husband went to Canada on 14 April 2015 in a working visa. He applied as a long haul driver in BC.

I arrange everything from papers to money matters. I paid for all. He didnt do anything. Since husband and wife we share the responsibility in paying the loan from my credit card.

March 26, 2016, he started yelling at me and my daughter. that is the start of broken relationship. He cheated me and my daughter. Now he has a son and common law partner in Canada.

Almost 1 year now that he didnt give us any support to pay the loan and allowances of our daughter. Take note that in his 2 years now in Canada, he only paid 7 months on the dues on the credit card and 20k pesos as allowances of our daughter.

We are blocked in all communications and In short we havent taste what it is like to have a husband in Canada.

he is very selfish.

My concern is, how can i chase my husband, from his cheating and his obligations to us and also from the loan. i have endured all this things. Monthly i am paying 25k pesos on the loan (credit card).

I badly need help. please

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I want to hear your advises please.

My husband went to Canada on 14 April 2015 in a working visa. He applied as a long haul driver in BC.

I arrange everything from papers to money matters. I paid for all. He didnt do anything. Since husband and wife we share the responsibility in paying the loan from my credit card.

March 26, 2016, he started yelling at me and my daughter. that is the start of broken relationship. He cheated me and my daughter. Now he has a son and common law partner in Canada.

Almost 1 year now that he didnt give us any support to pay the loan and allowances of our daughter. Take note that in his 2 years now in Canada, he only paid 7 months on the dues on the credit card and 20k pesos as allowances of our daughter.

We are blocked in all communications and In short we havent taste what it is like to have a husband in Canada.

he is very selfish.

My concern is, how can i chase my husband, from his cheating and his obligations to us and also from the loan. i have endured all this things. Monthly i am paying 25k pesos on the loan (credit card).

I badly need help. please
This isn't an immigration matter. It's a family law matter. You'll need to hire a family lawyer in Canada if you want to go after your husband for the loan and for money to support your daughter. Good luck.

Reactions: Lovely_Wings

Married2016

Aug 13, 2016
Hi po, following on this topic. Married 2016, did you annul your marriage or did you push thru with your first marriage...
We pushed through.. wrote an explanation as to why we ended up with Article 34 on our marriage cert.. attached affidavits of disinterested persons stating we did not live together.. and also proof of our separate addresses for years prior ro the marriage..

Our application is in process..

Reactions: Ericka071384

Married2016

Aug 13, 2016
Following this. Ano po ang nangyari? Ano po ang ginawa nyo?
In process na application.. but just got an email from manila visa office.. stating my spouse might not meet requirements for immigration.. inaassume talaga nila na baka totoong ngLive in and hinanapan ako PR application ko dati.. that I should have listed him as a non-accompanying family member.. although di naman kami kasal nun and di naman totoo n common law.. any updates with your application guys?

Married2016

Aug 13, 2016
hi im on the same situation right now and we are currently finding solution, ano po outcome nung sponsorship niyo? na approve po ba and anong proseso ginawa niyo thanks in advance
In process na application.. but just got an email from manila visa office.. stating my spouse might not meet requirements for immigration.. inaassume talaga nila na baka totoong ngLive in and hinanapan ako PR application ko dati.. that I should have listed him as a non-accompanying family member.. although di naman kami kasal nun and di naman totoo n common law.. any updates with your application guys?