+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME! ARTICLE 34 MARRIAGE

Maki2626

Mar 23, 2018
We pushed through.. wrote an explanation as to why we ended up with Article 34 on our marriage cert.. attached affidavits of disinterested persons stating we did not live together.. and also proof of our separate addresses for years prior ro the marriage..

Our application is in process..[/QUOTE im on same situation right now i just wanna ask your opinion and advice on how you fixed this problem thanks

Maki2626

Mar 23, 2018
I unfortunately am in the same situation right now. I do not have a child though. But i was a dependent child and got recently married. I talked to an immigration lawyer and was asked to have my Philippine marriage annuled first, then I can get married right next time (with a marriage license).

Please update me about your case. Thank you.
Just wanna ask whats the progress of your application thanks

Maki2626

Mar 23, 2018
What are the documents needed to sponsor my family sir? Article 34 is a marriage exempted of a marriage license because a man and a woman cohabiting for 5 years is granted a marriage without a license..it is legal though as it is registered in our statistics office..will i encounter any problems? I was an accompanying dependent sponsored by my father and after 5 months i went back to the philippines to marry my gf. Im planning to sponsor them asap..thanks sir
Did you fix this problem? Im on same situation now

Maki2626

Mar 23, 2018
I haven't heard back from the visa office.. how about you?
Gusto ko lng po mag tanong kung ano na po ung nangyari sa application ng sponsorship nyo kasi po same situation po kmi ngayon and bka po may maipayo kayo hopefully makita nyo itong message ko and nka respond po kayo salamat

Reactions: George08

Married2016

Aug 13, 2016
Gusto ko lng po mag tanong kung ano na po ung nangyari sa application ng sponsorship nyo kasi po same situation po kmi ngayon and bka po may maipayo kayo hopefully makita nyo itong message ko and nka respond po kayo salamat
Just saw your message.. in process pa din kami.. nakareceive na husband ko ng prearrival. Start na din background check. Pinaulit medicals nya kasi expired na yung una. So I think maapprove naman app nya kahit ngkaprob aa art 34..

Reactions: aries23 and Rifa93

aries23

Jul 5, 2018
Can anyone please help me? My marriage is solemnized under article 34 in the philippines..i married my long time gf who is also the mother of my son..will i have any problems with the sponsorship because this kind of marriage does not require a marriage license..please help me specially my fellow filipino countrymen with the same case..thanks!
Same with me also in article 34 . Mam Ano nangyari Sa papers nyo approved ba Sa embassy..

aries23

Jul 5, 2018
Mam same case din po ako Sa article 34 pa o po ginawa nyo Sa application nyo? Is there any problem? Balak po kasi namin n magpa Sa na.thank you mam.

Karle72

Nov 23, 2016
Just saw your message.. in process pa din kami.. nakareceive na husband ko ng prearrival. Start na din background check. Pinaulit medicals nya kasi expired na yung una. So I think maapprove naman app nya kahit ngkaprob aa art 34..
Hi po! Personally message you(pm).. hopefully you can give some advise... thanks!

zianelaroza

Sep 9, 2018
Hello po. Would like to ask advise kung ano po ginawa nyo and anong outcome na? Sana po mabasa nyo itong message ko.