+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I am in the same boat. Landed in July, photo resubmission request in September, 1st mail with photo delivered end of September (ups), not in the system by early November, 2nd mail with photo delevered end of November (ups), not in the system by mid December. My 6 months window ends in January
Omg how could they deny delivery by ups. They take signature. This is scarry.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Today my friend got this reply on webform about the photos he sent to them in July.
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

Reactions: Mrletterbox

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
What about the 92 Days processing times for new PR card as shown in their website ? It again has no meaning ???
92 days works for me to get my PR card
7 weeks processing plus remaining weeks for cards dispatched.
My landing date is 12 Oct and I received cards 30Nov except for my wife as I have to resubmit her photo again.
I just spoke to IRCC via helpline and agent advised that now they are working on August envelopes received. So I have to wait for my wife PR card as I submit in end November.

Reactions: paneka penalty

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone knows which month envelopes they are currently opening ?
Have they reached September ? As last time someone wrote mid -week august being opened
My envelope reached Sydney NS , in mid December 2022 . Guess have to wait another 4 months or so

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
IRCC Is horrible.
For a PR card applied in June 2022 we were asked to send photos in August but were not delivered to them. Them we were sending another pair in Nov 3rd.
Today a webform reply said photos are not in system.
I called ircc and they said they don't have the photos of August and regarding photos of Nov they are currently processing photos delivered in Sep 1st. And told me to wait another 2 months for photos in Nov to be processed.
It is 6 months and no hope when we get PR card.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Anyone knows which month envelopes they are currently opening ?
Have they reached September ? As last time someone wrote mid -week august being opened
My envelope reached Sydney NS , in mid December 2022 . Guess have to wait another 4 months or so
Today agent told me they are opening Sep 1st envelopes.

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello everyone,
I sent my photo to this address
Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1
Using Canada post back in November. Did I do the right thing? Which is the right address to send it to? Who here sent their photos to that address and got positive feedback that it has been received?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hello everyone,
I sent my photo to this address
Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1
Using Canada post back in November. Did I do the right thing? Which is the right address to send it to? Who here sent their photos to that address and got positive feedback that it has been received?
dont worry . this is the correct address for mailing the pics. i have also sent here and envelope is delivered. it is taking four months for ircc to deliver results. presently they are opening envelopes received by them in first week of september 2022 ,so count your time forward accordingly

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
dont worry . this is the correct address for mailing the pics. i have also sent here and envelope is delivered. it is taking four months for ircc to deliver results. presently they are opening envelopes received by them in first week of september 2022 ,so count your time forward accordingly
Thanks a lot for the prompt response. I really appreciate it. Wish they could speed things up

Agrin

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
2013-05-22
Nomination.....
2014-03-20
AOR Received.
2014-04-13
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
2014-05-24
Med's Done....
2014-05-28
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2015-04-07
VISA ISSUED...
2015-05-01
LANDED..........
2015-05-14

Agrin

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
2013-05-22
Nomination.....
2014-03-20
AOR Received.
2014-04-13
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
2014-05-24
Med's Done....
2014-05-28
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2015-04-07
VISA ISSUED...
2015-05-01
LANDED..........
2015-05-14
Did you send it to Sydney? Did you have a PR card already and it expired. Sorry I am trying to find out why some applications are being proccessed ahead of others.

jpancholi0109

Jan 4, 2020
Try to link your PR card application via GC key account by using ur Application number, name and place of birth information. Once linked u can see the overall status of your application.
I am also not able to use the same link which you are referring to.
For ur resubmitted photos I guess you should received feedback by January.
Hello,
Could you please share details if the initial PR card request can be linked? If so, what info is needed to link to GCkey account?

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Did you send it to Sydney? Did you have a PR card already and it expired. Sorry I am trying to find out why some applications are being proccessed ahead of others.
It was first PR card. applied in June 2022. In August send a new set of photos and then another on Nov 1st. Photos were to the post box in Sydney. it is a more than 6 months application.