Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Hi @Maple bonbon Sirop That's unfortunate. Me and my daughter received our PR card last week (got the cards 70 days after landing - I am in Canada now). However, we got the resubmission request (2 weeks ago) only for my wife. We submitted the new photos last week and FedEx shows delivered.

Did you receive any notification from IRCC that they received the photos? We did not.

Do you know others who may be in similar situation? I am wondering if this long delay is the common case..
No notification from IRCC and photos were received ... In the meantime applied for an ontario photo card as it may last a while.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

KTam

Oct 31, 2022
Thank you for replying. I resubmitted my photos on 3 October. I want to travel to India in 2 weeks and want to return by Jan first week. So no hope of getting the PR card on time .
Did you apply for PRTD then? And if yes can I apply before leaving Canada(that would save me 2 weeks)?

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Yes, my wife is currently in India and applied for PRTD few weeks ago. The processing is reasonably fast. It took 2 weeks from the date she applied, to get passport request. And perhaps another 1-2 weeks to get passport back with Visa stamp (she is expecting to receive passport this week). So total 4 weeks. I would suggest you to apply for PRTD as soon as you reach India (cannot apply before then).

Tony0693

Sep 7, 2021
Did anyone receive photo resubmission request recently?
I received it today although I don’t think there was anything wrong in the photo I had submitted at the airport. I’m going to resubmit tomorrow, any idea how much time I can expect for my Pr card to come?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I received it today although I don’t think there was anything wrong in the photo I had submitted at the airport. I’m going to resubmit tomorrow, any idea how much time I can expect for my Pr card to come?
Hi what address you are given to submit photos. Just P.O. Box 4500 Sydney NS or second option 49 Dorchester st. Sydney NS also given . I was only given p o box only but sent to street address in order to get signature at delivery

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hello friends,
My friend has a concerning problem with his PR card. He entered Canada 6 months ago. They sent him an email to submit new photos by mail. He did and after 3 months the inquiry in web form was saying the photos are not in the system. He sent another pair of photos on Nov 3rd. Again in the web form today they told him the photos are not in the system. What is wrong here? We are sure the photos were delivered by Canada post. Does it take a long time that photos to appear in their system? Please share your thoughts. Thank you