+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
You had 2 times rejection of photos , before this acceptance ? Right ?
Once at initial stage, then when you resent first time ?
So they must have given your case priority because as per my knowledge they are still opening envelopes received by them in 1st week of September .

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
You had 2 times rejection of photos , before this acceptance ? Right ?
Once at initial stage, then when you resent first time ?
No, The first time i sent them it was lost or I was thinking it is lost. So I sent another photo in NOV. Maybe this card was printed with the first photo that was sent in August. I am not sure.

Reactions: ndse2

Canadim

Jul 12, 2017
No, The first time i sent them it was lost or I was thinking it is lost. So I sent another photo in NOV. Maybe this card was printed with the first photo that was sent in August. I am not sure.
When did you send the photo in August and did you call them to ask if your phot yeaho is approved or you received your PR card. As I sent my photo on 27th August’22 so will get an idea for mine as well. TIA

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
When did you send the photo in August and did you call them to ask if your phot yeaho is approved or you received your PR card. As I sent my photo on 27th August’22 so will get an idea for mine as well. TIA
last time i heard they were doing envelopes received in the first week of september 2022. When was your received ?

Reactions: mirzanadeem

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hi, has anyone sent the photo resubmission from outside canada and was it ok to send? Also which address should it be sent to(non po box)

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hi, has anyone sent the photo resubmission from outside canada and was it ok to send? Also which address should it be sent to(non po box)
Hi I have send my Pics in end November 22.
I have send the pictures to my friends in Canada and he posted again to the case processing center address (which mentioned in the letter requesting photos).
I guess sending pictures directly to the same address should not be a problem.