+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
Something similar, I raised a webform last month and got a response saying 'We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.' Also got a second response for the same webform after one month which is same as yours.
When did you submit your photo?

Fardil204

Nov 12, 2022
When did you submit your photo?
I submitted by photos around Nov 20th,
Raised a webform to confirm if photos have been received after one week say Nov 27th.
Got a response on Dec 7th saying We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file.
Got another response end of December for the same webform saying We have verified the information you provided and your photographs are not available in the system yet.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I raised a webform last night regarding photos resubmission and got a response this morning saying 'We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.'
Some details
Landed pearson dec 4, 2022
Photo requested : dec 2, 2022
Photos submitted : dec 5, 2022
Webform raised: feb 3, 2023
Reply received: feb 3, 2023
Friends, what do you think? Photos reached? Or will I receive another email after a month saying 'your photos not on file'
Appreciate your insights.
Best regards
Thanks

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
I raised a webform last night regarding photos resubmission and got a response this morning saying 'We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.'
Some details
Landed pearson dec 4, 2022
Photo requested : dec 2, 2022
Photos submitted : dec 5, 2022
Webform raised: feb 3, 2023
Reply received: feb 3, 2023
Friends, what do you think? Photos reached? Or will I receive another email after a month saying 'your photos not on file'
Appreciate your insights.
Best regards
Thanks
Ur dates looks little confusing.
Landed on 4dec and pics requested 02 Dec.
I think it's other way around.
As per 24th January updates they are working on October 22 envelopes received.
So photos submitted in December might take some time.
I have a similar dates as urs photo submitted 02 December. Still waiting for updates

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
I submitted by photos around Nov 20th,
Raised a webform to confirm if photos have been received after one week say Nov 27th.
Got a response on Dec 7th saying We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file.
Got another response end of December for the same webform saying We have verified the information you provided and your photographs are not available in the system yet.
Hi
This is rather confusing reply from ircc . Did you get any further updates after this ? Did you take any further action in this regard ?
Thnx

Janeyyy

Aug 14, 2021
In that case you should call them and ask them because they are working on October envelopes received. May be they can advise you on ur card status.
Yes, I spoke to them few days before I posted here.
I finally received the card 3rd of February.
Thank you for your response

JMK13

Jan 29, 2023
Yes, I spoke to them few days before I posted here.
I finally received the card 3rd of February.
Thank you for your response
Did they tell you what was causing the delay please? I also resubmitted in September but I have not been able to get them on the phone.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Ur dates looks little confusing.
Landed on 4dec and pics requested 02 Dec.
I think it's other way around.
As per 24th January updates they are working on October 22 envelopes received.
So photos submitted in December might take some time.
I have a similar dates as urs photo submitted 02 December. Still waiting for updates
Sorry landed on October 04 2022, photos resubmitted on dec 05 2022, so long way to go, my envelop will be considered as reached on dec 05 2022

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Sorry landed on October 04 2022, photos resubmitted on dec 05 2022, so long way to go, my envelop will be considered as reached on dec 05 2022
My pics were submitted on 16th dec . So we are more or less on same timeline.
Iam waiting too for the review . I think they must have reached November 1st week by now . Anyone can confirm? Thnx

Marseluhu

Jan 13, 2021
Following.
Landed on 16th August,
Got asked of resubmitting the photos on 23th November,
Sent couple of days after and still no update.
Any ideas when I should expect?

alianjum87

Jan 14, 2023
Hi Everyone!

I hope you all will be doing well.

I have recently received a photo resubmission request for the PR of my wife while there is no update/ request for myself and my two kids. My questions:

1. Does this mean that there is no query with regards to the photo of myself and kids? or can IRCC still ask us to provide a new photo?
2. In case there is no query for myself and kids, how long shall I expect receiving the PR cards for myself and kids?

Your response would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance !!

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I hope you all will be doing well.

I have recently received a photo resubmission request for the PR of my wife while there is no update/ request for myself and my two kids. My questions:

1. Does this mean that there is no query with regards to the photo of myself and kids? or can IRCC still ask us to provide a new photo?
2. In case there is no query for myself and kids, how long shall I expect receiving the PR cards for myself and kids?

Your response would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance !!
Maybe others are through.