+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request

Janeyyy

Aug 14, 2021
Hi, I am in a similar situation. This is my 8th month in Canada and I am yet to receive my first PR card. Resubmitted passport photos and it got delivered Mid September 2022.
I am yet to receive the PR card, does it take this long? Anyone?

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hi, I am in a similar situation. This is my 8th month in Canada and I am yet to receive my first PR card. Resubmitted passport photos and it got delivered Mid September 2022.
In that case you should call them and ask them because they are working on October envelopes received. May be they can advise you on ur card status.

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
I sent them a message more than 3 weeks ago and got this response today

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and your photographs are not available in the system yet.

If you sent them by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that they were indeed received by the processing office.

Your photographs will be processed according to the date of reception.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
"

I submitted mine November 11th 2022.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019

"

We have verified the information you provided and your photographs are not available in the system yet.

If you sent them by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that they were indeed received by the processing office.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
"

they are opening Oct 11 presently . Maybe they reply such as they have not reached your resubmission date -my guess

Reactions: Haredrop

Fardil204

Nov 12, 2022

"

"

Something similar, I raised a webform last month and got a response saying 'We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.' Also got a second response for the same webform after one month which is same as yours.

JMK13

Jan 29, 2023
Is it just me or has anyone who resubmitted photos in September 2021 for new PR cards recieved his/hers?

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
September 2022
Then u better call the call center and asked them about ur PR card status as last week when I spoke to them they said they are working on October 22 envelopes received.
+18882422100 call center number where I get the feedback after 2-3 attempts.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Then u better call the call center and asked them about ur PR card status as last week when I spoke to them they said they are working on October 22 envelopes received.
+18882422100 call center number where I get the feedback after 2-3 attempts.
What date did you speak to them? Tnx