+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Ayshaazhar

Aug 9, 2021
Hi how can I pay the fees online for document evaluation please help
Hi,
Can someone help me to pay document evaluation fees online... How can I pay?? I cannot see any payment link or payment page... Please help...
What points u achieve for 5 years of pharmacy

Ayshaazhar

Aug 9, 2021
Did anyone get their ECA report from PEBC. I got an acknowledgement email on 21 September but I have not received the report. They had said 8 weeks now its over 10 weeks?? What have been your timelines??
You rcv ur ECA report from pebc what points they gave you for 5 years of d pharmacy

Ayshaazhar

Aug 9, 2021
Good evening guys,
I did not write my PEBC ID number on my personal envelop from the outside ?
Are there any consequence?
shall I send another envelop with written pebc id number from outside ?
looking forward to hearing from you. It is very urgent
regards.
[/QUO your report come or you still waiting what's ur report n how much points u get

Ayshaazhar

Aug 9, 2021
Good evening guys,
I did not write my PEBC ID number on my personal envelop from the outside ?
Are there any consequence?
shall I send another envelop with written pebc id number from outside ?
looking forward to hearing from you. It is very urgent
regards.
Hi I submit ny fee for id number when u get ur I'd num and whts it's confirmation

roshans

Aug 13, 2021
I see many of people asking the question about certification and recognition of your certificates and qualification or international experience.
I have been living in Canada for almost 5 years now waiting for my citizenship. If you are planning to come to canada think twice.
Canadian Universities, employers do not consider international qualification or experience. They will first reject your application based on name and by any chance if you get entry, they will reject your application saying no canadian experience. there are alot of well qualified doctors, PhDs, IIT degree holders and experienced people who are well qualified. they do not get jobs and are doing meagre jobs like uber, taxi and all or they are running business. Please do not waste your money of promise of better future. You are better off not coming here, there are no jobs, if you already have money, it is better to look at a place that recognizes your expeirence. I have US experience in technology but they do not consider my experience stating that it is not canadian experience. Do not fall for any agency support provided TRIEC, Center for skills development or anything. You can ask a lot of people about their experiences they are just falsely advertising and no jobs exists

Ayshaazhar

Aug 9, 2021
I see many of people asking the question about certification and recognition of your certificates and qualification or international experience.
I have been living in Canada for almost 5 years now waiting for my citizenship. If you are planning to come to canada think twice.
Canadian Universities, employers do not consider international qualification or experience. They will first reject your application based on name and by any chance if you get entry, they will reject your application saying no canadian experience. there are alot of well qualified doctors, PhDs, IIT degree holders and experienced people who are well qualified. they do not get jobs and are doing meagre jobs like uber, taxi and all or they are running business. Please do not waste your money of promise of better future. You are better off not coming here, there are no jobs, if you already have money, it is better to look at a place that recognizes your expeirence. I have US experience in technology but they do not consider my experience stating that it is not canadian experience. Do not fall for any agency support provided TRIEC, Center for skills development or anything. You can ask a lot of people about their experiences they are just falsely advertising and no jobs exists
I just want my document evaluation to get pionts which helpfull in immigration not want to get job in Canada

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Barely 30mins old on this forum and already dishing out very useful advice lol. Thanks for your concern dude but Let people decide what they want for themselves.

Reactions: Ayshaazhar

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In terms of pharmacy there is a known surplus of pharmacies (except in Quebec but most don’t speak French) which is getting worse every year. Community pharmacy salaries have been decreasing over the past 5-15 years depending on the region.

http://occupations.esdc.gc.ca/sppc-cops/occupationsummarydetail.jsp?&tid=109

https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/outlook-occupation/18196/ca

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

I paid the document evaluation fees 5 days back. I haven’t received my PEBC ID. Could you advise how long will it take? thanks

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
thank you for the prompt response. I pid $675 after registering at pharmacy gateway. I am waiting for PEBC ID since Both university and concerned pharmacy council are asking for pebc ID. i haven’t sent my documents to PEBC YET

Ayshaazhar

Aug 9, 2021
thank you for the prompt response. I pid $675 after registering at pharmacy gateway. I am waiting for PEBC ID since Both university and concerned pharmacy council are asking for pebc ID. i haven’t sent my documents to PEBC YET
Also in same boat want to apply for PEBC for documents assessment I ma confusing one thing about transcript it is reissued from uni or use the old one

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello Guys,

I paid the document evaluation fees 5 days back. I haven’t received my PEBC ID. Could you advise how long will it take? thanks
Wait for 5 working days and check your profile

or, you can as well go ahead to check your profile for your PEBC number as they may not send you a mail

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Wait for 5 working days and check your profile

or, you can as well go ahead to check your profile for your PEBC number as they may not send you a mail