India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Cool man..I got my ECA last week...I had the same doubt initially...also if you have doubts you can always reach out to PEBC ,just send them an email and they will surely revert .
How much time did they take for you evaluation?

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Greetings Colleagues.
I'm sure we are all having a nice day?

I want to ask, how feasible is it for a pebc candidate to get a Temporary Resident Visa?

Do we know any pebc candidate who successfully got a Temporary Resident Visa on the basis of taking the Evaluation Examination?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
so it means that if i'll select a specific PRA then i will have to apply for same province for provincial category of immigration?
Since there are a surplus of pharmacists in most provinces you are unlikely to be selected by any provincial nomination program.

annelisse

Mar 8, 2019
Hi. I was wondering if 4 years b.s. pharm in philippines is qualified for pebc examination. I also have experience in community pharmacy. Hoping to get advice before i send in my docs so coz its quite expensive

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Yes,
Hi. I was wondering if 4 years b.s. pharm in philippines is qualified for pebc examination. I also have experience in community pharmacy. Hoping to get advice before i send in my docs so coz its quite expensive
Yes, you will be accepted. Pebc accepts IPGs (International Pharmacy Graduates) with a minimum of 4 years undergraduate degree in Pharmacy.
You can verify this from the pebc link below

https://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3113/la_id/1.htm

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi,
How can I track the status of a consignment sent to PEBC from India through speed post? I have used the below link:
https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx
But its only showing that the item is dispatched to Toronto and its the same status since 28.05.2019. I sent the item on 22nd.
Is there any other option? I think PEBC doesn’t respond to mails asking for confirmation of application receipt.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi,
How can I track the status of a consignment sent to PEBC from India through speed post? I have used the below link:
https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx
But its only showing that the item is dispatched to Toronto and its the same status since 28.05.2019. I sent the item on 22nd.
Is there any other option? I think PEBC doesn’t respond to mails asking for confirmation of application receipt.
Pebc does not respond to emails asking for confirmation of application receipt.

As to tracking your consignment, there should be a space where u can insert ur Tracking number and see if it has been delivered or not.

I used fedEx (more reliable).

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Pebc does not respond to emails asking for confirmation of application receipt.

As to tracking your consignment, there should be a space where u can insert ur Tracking number and see if it has been delivered or not.

I used fedEx (more reliable).
Thanks for your reply. I have used this same service (India speed post) earlier for sending my documents to WES and I got to see the updated status that the item has been delivered within 2 weeks.
This time its been longer than 2 weeks, yet status is not updated that’s why I am worried.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply. I have used this same service (India speed post) earlier for sending my documents to WES and I got to see the updated status that the item has been delivered within 2 weeks.
This time its been longer than 2 weeks, yet status is not updated that’s why I am worried.
Okay. I'm sure your document have been delivered.
But on a more careful point, you can visit "India speed post" office to know the status of your document.

Mingay

Mar 16, 2019
Good day!

Could somebody guide me step by step on how to submit documents for evaluation to PEBC, for immigration purposes only. I have doubts if do I really need to apply for NAPRA ID before proceeding to PEBC application?

I hope somebody can help me with this. Thank you!

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Good day!

Could somebody guide me step by step on how to submit documents for evaluation to PEBC, for immigration purposes only. I have doubts if do I really need to apply for NAPRA ID before proceeding to PEBC application?

I hope somebody can help me with this. Thank You!

Beginning from August 20 2014, all International Pharmacy Graduates seeking licensure in Canada must first fo through Pharmacy Gateway Canada (obtaining a NAPRA ID). Visit www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca

Then for step by step PEBC Document Evaluation, please visit www.pebc.ca

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Good day!

I hope somebody can help me with this. Thank you!
Beginning from August 20 2014, all International Pharmacy Graduates seeking for licensure in Canada must first go through Pharmacygateway Canada (to obtain a NAPRA ID). Please visit www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca

Then for step by step procedure for PEBC Document Evaluation, please visit www.pebc.ca

shafeer888

Jun 28, 2019
i am doing pebc eca for my wife.my wife's passport is taken after marriege. degree certificate has old name. i enquired about this case in pebc. they replied that if there is a name change in transcript and legal name in the application you have to produce a statutory declaration. if i attach my marriege certificate will that be ok. if i need a statutory declaration please help me with the format.