+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Xi Tan

Nov 22, 2018
It will get to you in approximately 10 business days.
In my own case, I succesfully got my document evaluation result letter last week and I'm qualified.

Yesterday, I applied for the January 8th 2020 (Winter Evaluation Exam). Paid the fee (860 CAD) online and printed out the form. I will fill and courier it to PEBC today.
Great, I am glad you get it. I also get the letter last week and able to take the exam on Jan, 2020. Good news for both of us!

Reactions: Intianu

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Great, I am glad you get it. I also get the letter last week and able to take the exam on Jan, 2020. Good news for both of us!
Yes....Very goodnews my friend

I will send you a private chat. We can arrange a study group.

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Even I got mine today! after 11 weeks.Thanks Man.
Hi,
Does this 11 weeks mean the time from the date you sent them the documents or from when you received their acknowledgment mail?
Approximately how much time does it take to get the acknowledgment mail from PEBC after sending documents?

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
Does this 11 weeks mean the time from the date you sent them the documents or from when you received their acknowledgment mail?
Approximately how much time does it take to get the acknowledgment mail from PEBC after sending documents?
I will tell you the dates.

Feb 26th 2019 - All my documents reached there as per tracking details
March 13th - They sent me an acknowlgment.
May 13th - They sent my ECA by post
May 29th - I received by post...Do the math now!!

Reactions: chamathkari

sharecare

Jun 3, 2019
NOC Code......
hi everyone, so i want to start the Evaluation for PR , i have a question for anyone who has done the evaluation process or completed it;
that when i have to select a PRA(for international students) from PEBC online registration ,what does that means ?is it true that i will then have to apply in the same province for provincial nominee; like alberta college of pharmacy for alberta nominee? or i can apply in any provincial nominee if i select any PRA? kindly clear , thanks!

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
hi everyone, so i want to start the Evaluation for PR , i have a question for anyone who has done the evaluation process or completed it;
that when i have to select a PRA(for international students) from PEBC online registration ,what does that means ?is it true that i will then have to apply in the same province for provincial nominee; like alberta college of pharmacy for alberta nominee? or i can apply in any provincial nominee if i select any PRA? kindly clear , thanks!
You may change your designated pharmacy regulatoryauthority (PRA) if you have not applied to a PRA through Pharmacists’ Gateway Canada. The process is easy:
a. Log into your profile.
b. Click “PRA” on the blue navigation bar.
c. Select the “Update” button.
d. Designate your new PRA.

Once you have applied to a PRA, you cannot change it. You must add another PRA. The process to add a PRA is as follows:
c. Select the “Add New” button.
d. Select the PRA from the drop-down list.
e. Accept the terms and conditions.
f. Pay the non-refundable fee of $335 (plus tax, if applicable

Link below
http://www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca/faq.shtml#answer12

Check question number 12

sharecare

Jun 3, 2019
NOC Code......
You may change your designated pharmacy regulatoryauthority (PRA) if you have not applied to a PRA through Pharmacists’ Gateway Canada. The process is easy:
c. Select the “Update” button.
d. Designate your new PRA.

Once you have applied to a PRA, you cannot change it. You must add another PRA. The process to add a PRA is as follows:
c. Select the “Add New” button.
d. Select the PRA from the drop-down list.
e. Accept the terms and conditions.
f. Pay the non-refundable fee of $335 (plus tax, if applicable

Link below
http://www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca/faq.shtml#answer12

Check question number 12
so it means that if i'll select a specific PRA then i will have to apply for same province for provincial category of immigration?

Syb

May 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Does Pebc send document evaluation result and ECA report together?
Fees of $650 covers both?
I came to know that we need to pay $100 more for Eca report once evaluation is completed.
Is this right?

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Does Pebc send document evaluation result and ECA report together?
Fees of $650 covers both?
I came to know that we need to pay $100 more for Eca report once evaluation is completed.
Is this right?
You need to mail them the ECA request form first.
If you have already passed Document Evaluation and require the ECA Report you will need to submit a written request to PEBC with the processing fee,(taken from official PEBC website).
Yes they mail both document evaluation result letter and ECA together.

Reactions: Mohanad1993

Syb

May 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
You need to mail them the ECA request form first.
If you have already passed Document Evaluation and require the ECA Report you will need to submit a written request to PEBC with the processing fee,(taken from official PEBC website).
Yes they mail both document evaluation result letter and ECA together.
I have applied for document evaluation and with this application I have sent Eca request form.
Paid $650
Should I pay more $100 for Eca report and apply again for Eca report after my document evaluation is completed?

Syb

May 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Haha !.If you do so you will only get the same ECA twice dude. You dont need to. :)
Thanks for reply.
It means I need to be relaxed and wait for my evaluation to be completed.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Thanks for reply.
It means I need to be relaxed and wait for my evaluation to be completed.
Cool man..I got my ECA last week...I had the same doubt initially...also if you have doubts you can always reach out to PEBC ,just send them an email and they will surely revert .

Reactions: Syb