+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I intend to write my evaluting exam on the next sitting. Which remote communities would you suggest. I am planning on registering in Alberta
Not sure. There are so many small communities. I would imagine the ones that at least a few hours away from Edmonton and Calgary would be more likely to struggle to attract a pharmacist. If you haven’t passed your exams yet it will probably be a while until you can actually work so you have time to see what the job market is like.

Apr 9, 2018
Hi i am an Industrial pharmacist and would like to know the ECA assessing authority for this designation?...Appreciate response from anyone who has immigrated to Canada under this category

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
For PEBC document evaluation, the university has to send only the transcrips (courses and grades) or also a copy of my pharmacist diploma?
Thanks.

Sarika Gov

May 10, 2018
Please would someone help.
This is my situation: I have passed the evaluating exam through PEBC but still need to do the qualifying exam. We are in the EE pool however our points are not sufficient enough to get an ITA.

Would I need a LMIA in Ontario to get a job offer as a pharmacy assistant while studying toward the qualifying exam (a job offer would add 50 points to my EE profile). Would it make a difference if I enter through the PACE program? What are my other options to increase my EE score?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please would someone help.
This is my situation: I have passed the evaluating exam through PEBC but still need to do the qualifying exam. We are in the EE pool however our points are not sufficient enough to get an ITA.

Would I need a LMIA in Ontario to get a job offer as a pharmacy assistant while studying toward the qualifying exam (a job offer would add 50 points to my EE profile). Would it make a difference if I enter through the PACE program? What are my other options to increase my EE score?
Highly unlikely that you would find an employer to apply for an LMIA for a pharmacy assistant. You can't get a study permit to go to the PACE program. Not sure if you were suggesting something else. Would try to increase your ielts score if you have room to improve.

Reactions: Sarika Gov
Sep 15, 2018
Pharmacist:3131 Is it suitable for candidates with pharma production exp??

Hi every one!
I am planning to migrate to canada under federal skilled workers program. I have M.pharma degree(2008 passed out) and currently working as senior executive in production department of one of the leading injectable manufacturing company. I would like to settle preferably in manufacturing field of pharma or food industry in Canada. Am I suitable to apply for this NOC as Industrial pharmacist?? or any other NOC?? please clarify my doubt as I am really confused with which NOC I have to choose when I apply??

Thanks and Regards
sir,what is the educational qualification required for an industrial pharmacist in Canada?

Bablue

Sep 23, 2018
Sir
I want to write these exams , I have done pharmacy technician program 2 years.please tell fee for your coaching and procedure threoff.
Thanks and regards

Bablue

Sep 23, 2018
Dear pharmacist,

I have received a letter of interest from Ontario to apply for PNP. I have ECA equivalent to Bachelor of pharmacy and community pharmacy experience but I didn't get the license from the territory neither I sat for PEBC exam.
My question is: Can I apply for the PNP without provincial registration?? B/C they require the license among the documents for PNP?

Plz anyone with previous similar case advise>>>!!!
How r you !
U seems to have good knowledge about pharmacy , I have done 2 years pharmacy technician program in Canada.can u please help me by guiding that whether I can be eligible to PR if an unable to pass pbec qualifying exams .I am doing part time job as pharmacy technician assistant
Regards and thanks

Bablue

Sep 23, 2018
Sir
I want to write these exams , I have done pharmacy technician program 2 years.please tell fee for your coaching and procedure threoff.
Thanks and regards

Bablue

Sep 23, 2018
Re: Pharmacist : 3131.. paid internship....

Sir
Thanks and regards

I need misbah notes for pebc qualifying exam. any body want to sale his notes please inbox to me. :) I am in Toronto. :)
Sir
I want to write these exams , I have done pharmacy technician program 2 years.please can u provide information how to prepare these exams
Thanks and regards

Sgh123

Jun 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I worked as a retail pharmacist then I was promoted to a retail pharmacy manager.
Now I don't know if being a retail pharmacy manager is considered NOC 3131 or NOC 0621?
While being a pharmacy manager I maintained my duties as a pharmacist plus some duties added to be performed as a manager. I am confused and I don't want to misrepresent anything, at the same time I want to obtain the highest score possible in order to receive an ITA.
I appreciate your imput.
Thanks!

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

I worked as a retail pharmacist then I was promoted to a retail pharmacy manager.
Now I don't know if being a retail pharmacy manager is considered NOC 3131 or NOC 0621?
While being a pharmacy manager I maintained my duties as a pharmacist plus some duties added to be performed as a manager. I am confused and I don't want to misrepresent anything, at the same time I want to obtain the highest score possible in order to receive an ITA.
I appreciate your imput.
Thanks!
Hi, I was in the similar situation as you are and I applied under the NOC 3131. My employer just wrote that I was promoted to pharmasist-head and that I just had several more duties in addition to usual tasks. I got the visa couple of months ago without any problem considering this matter.
Hope this will help you!