+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

Sgh123

Jun 20, 2018
Hi, I was in the similar situation as you are and I applied under the NOC 3131. My employer just wrote that I was promoted to pharmasist-head and that I just had several more duties in addition to usual tasks. I got the visa couple of months ago without any problem considering this matter.
Hope this will help you!
Thanks!

Chintan007

Jan 3, 2019
Yes, If you get Visa.

There is no exam center in India, But when you apply for PEBC Exam, they offer you to send you offer/invitation letter to apply for Visa.

Personally, I think chances to get visa are thin.

Badal
Yes, If you get Visa.

There is no exam center in India, But when you apply for PEBC Exam, they offer you to send you offer/invitation letter to apply for Visa.

Personally, I think chances to get visa are thin.

Badal

Dear Badal, on what basis you had presumed about thin visa chances !! Could you explain this to us?

Mingay

Mar 16, 2019
Hi!

I don’t know if this question has gotten its way before here, since it’s a long thread already and can’t go through everything, I just wanted to ask this by the way.
I am applying for PR through FSWP. I’ve had my 4years Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and 5years work experience in a community pharmacy. Now, I needed to have my ECA done but not really sure where to go to. Whether its WES or PEBC? I actually don’t intend to practice pharmacy when I get there, my ECA is for immigration purposes only.

Thank you kindly in advance for responding colleagues.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Greetings pharmaceutical colleagues.

What are the chances (in %) that one will get a TRV on the grounds of PEBC Evaluation Exam?

Borasantamora1

May 26, 2019
Dears,

I am a pharmacist and recieved my ECA from PEBC and i have been working as a medical representative for 9 years , Which NOC should i choose ??? Any help !!

Borasantamora1

May 26, 2019
Hi, I was in the similar situation as you are and I applied under the NOC 3131. My employer just wrote that I was promoted to pharmasist-head and that I just had several more duties in addition to usual tasks. I got the visa couple of months ago without any problem considering this matter.
Hope this will help you!
Hello ,

I am a pharmacist and received my ECA and all my experience is a medical represntative , which NOC should i chose ?

Rahem Barakat

Aug 22, 2018
Hello, I have an urgent question, what is the correct noc for production pharmacist, is it 3131 (industrial pharmacist) as I am a pharmacy graduate or manufacturing manager (different NOC)?

anjstacansi27

Oct 24, 2019
Hello

Were same.. i do not know which NOC SINCE IT says that ECA from PEBC is applicable if you have your NOC 3131 experience.

Dears,

I am a pharmacist and recieved my ECA from PEBC and i have been working as a medical representative for 9 years , Which NOC should i choose ??? Any help !!

Adam261

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello colleagues

Obviously this thread has been quite for a while , nonetheless , there is something I am curious about.

I am a pharmacist who will immigrate to Canada soon , I heard that there is a surplus of pharmacists there.
is it like very saturated right now ? I am asking because I concerned about all the effort that goes into PEPC three exams and licencing procedure.

It is just a long process , and could be risky if the exams are made extra difficult because there is no need for new pharmacists in Canada.
Please advice

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello colleagues

Obviously this thread has been quite for a while , nonetheless , there is something I am curious about.

I am a pharmacist who will immigrate to Canada soon , I heard that there is a surplus of pharmacists there.
is it like very saturated right now ? I am asking because I concerned about all the effort that goes into PEPC three exams and licencing procedure.

It is just a long process , and could be risky if the exams are made extra difficult because there is no need for new pharmacists in Canada.
Please advice
The exams were always difficult and some were not able to succeed it has nothing to do with the surplus of pharmacists. It can be difficult to find a pharmacy willing to be a preceptor. This article was from 7 years ago and the situation has gotten much worse. There has been huge increases in intake of pharmacy students in Canada and the immigration system favours professional degrees so there are huge volumes of pharmacists (and dentists) immigrating to Canada while Canadian graduates struggle to find jobs. Really unfortunate but salaries are decreasing yearly in many regions. All depends what your current situation is and what your expectations are of Canada.

https://www.pharmaceutical-journal.com//opinion/correspondence/pharmacists-are-a-dime-a-dozen-in-canada/11132027.fullarticle?firstPass=false

Reactions: Adam261

vs63

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, I work for clinical trials as a supply chain manager. I coordinate the clinical labeling, packaging and shipping of investigational product to clinical trial sites. I have completed PharmD (Doctor in Pharmacy) and I have masters in health administration (MHA) and project management as well.
Can someone advise me if I fall under 4165 NOC code? Thank you!

Reactions: Adam261