+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Isn't it a very brief and short lived answer. Could you please look into my question again and return me with bit more eloquent reply. Got your point on this matter.

kasmeh1980

Dec 27, 2017
HI, IVE DONE Pharm -D (i.e doctorate of pharmacy).please help to clear my concerns as follows:
my total experience is of school teaching from where i should go for ECA (WES OR PEBC)
if chose PEBC will immigration officer ask about the NOC that will be different as per experience.
my NOC is 4032 and as per degree it is 3131 what to do.....

kasmeh1980

Dec 27, 2017
Sir,
I want to apply for ECA .My education is Pharm D (batch 2005-2010). I just want to know that experience in this field is essentially required for ECA to be done as my experience is of teaching only my NOC does not appeal as phrmacist, but I want to work there as pharmacist in Canada after immigration ,so can I apply for ECA from pebc without having experience in that field will it be objectionable? by immigration officer or I should simply go for ECA from pebc?

AliAbbas704

Jan 19, 2011
Unfortunately you are unlikely to get onip as a pharmacist because there isnit a demand for pharmacist in Ontario. There is a surplus actually.
Not only in ontario, the surplus is getting everywhere unless you choose to live in a cold remote area, not suitable for families at all

kasmeh1980

Dec 27, 2017
My question is still up answered Pl tell me if immigration officer objects upon my degree evaluation...that how will I proceed further without claiming it's NOC,though yet I've to start as a beginner like to give test for license,attain practical experience. ...my experience of home country worth no more there...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not only in ontario, the surplus is getting everywhere unless you choose to live in a cold remote area, not suitable for families at all
Someone asked whether they would be able to immigrate as a pharmacist through onip. I always recommend people go to a rural area if they want to make a better salary. Unfortunately the increased enrollment is really impacting the profession and I have also noticed a decrease in the quality of graduates but that is my personal experience.

AliAbbas704

Jan 19, 2011
Someone asked whether they would be able to immigrate as a pharmacist through onip. I always recommend people go to a rural area if they want to make a better salary. Unfortunately the increased enrollment is really impacting the profession and I have also noticed a decrease in the quality of graduates but that is my personal experience.
You are absolutely right..unfortunately

AliAbbas704

Jan 19, 2011
Sir,
I want to apply for ECA .My education is Pharm D (batch 2005-2010). I just want to know that experience in this field is essentially required for ECA to be done as my experience is of teaching only my NOC does not appeal as phrmacist, but I want to work there as pharmacist in Canada after immigration ,so can I apply for ECA from pebc without having experience in that field will it be objectionable? by immigration officer or I should simply go for ECA from pebc?
ECA has nothing to do with your experience. The PEBC will evaluate your docs and set up exams for you.Thats it.
Your experience matters in how and in which NOC you are going to apply for immigration.
If you get immigrated, PEBC has nothing to do what u have been doing back home.
Good Luck

JKKMM

Jan 26, 2018
How do we request ECA report from PEBC along with the Document evaluation?
I got only the Document evaluation results and not the ECA report. how to go about it ?
hello! Can I ask if you have resolved this issue? I am also experiencing the same thing. Can you tell me how you got the eca report and where to pay the processing fee? Thank you so much.

kasmeh1980

Dec 27, 2017
I know that pebc has nothing to do with experiences and I got this confirmation from pebc directly, but will immigration officers have some objections on my work experience i.e. of school teaching with pharm D degree although I'm not applying in the Noc 3131..and going for credentials,that will be done by pebc...
As per my research degree and work experience may differ.....
Confused what to do Pl help
I don't want to loose my points by going through WES for educational credentials

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
hello! Can I ask if you have resolved this issue? I am also experiencing the same thing. Can you tell me how you got the eca report and where to pay the processing fee? Thank you so much.
Hi,
I had the same issue. Namely, we should have filled ECA report request and send it together with Evaluation request. However, if you did not do that at the same time you need to send it separately, ECA report request and to pay additional fee of 100 ca$. It couldn’t be paid online, but you should get bank draft, and send the form and the draft to PEBC.

Lindsy77

Jan 12, 2018
Hi,
I am asking this question for a friend who is not in Canada and applying to immigrate to Canada.
She is pharmacist consultant with 5 years of experience as a quality assurance in pharmaceutical firm outside Canada
Does the initial immigration application require the ECA and PEBC evaluation report?

Thanks in advance

kasmeh1980

Dec 27, 2017
As she has experience of pharmaceutical industry ..it seems that she will work there in industry therefore she should go for ECA from Wes ,if she is interested to work as pharmacist in some hospital consultancy she should definitely go for PEBC that will undergo in a long term process of registering herself by giving exams and bla bla.....
Cut long story short
Initial immigration does require ECA but in your case it must be WES...

Lindsy77

Jan 12, 2018
As she has experience of pharmaceutical industry ..it seems that she will work there in industry therefore she should go for ECA from Wes ,if she is interested to work as pharmacist in some hospital consultancy she should definitely go for PEBC that will undergo in a long term process of registering herself by giving exams and bla bla.....
Cut long story short
Initial immigration does require ECA but in your case it must be WES...
Thank you so much. I forward your reply to her.

Ytaf

Nov 30, 2017
Would really suggest investigating the job market for pharmacy jobs if you plan on practice and I would suggest living in smaller more remote communities. Canada has dramatically increased the amount of pharmacist it graduates in the past 10 years and there is actually downward pressure on salaries in places like Toronto.
I intend to write my evaluting exam on the next sitting. Which remote communities would you suggest. I am planning on registering in Alberta