+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP/ Working Permit delay

123Sandy

Nov 25, 2020
Hi ,
I applied for pgwp on 3rd june 2020 , web form and calls got the same answers" just to wait "

Going to be 8 months on 3rd feb .

Spiral

Feb 5, 2021
Hi,
I applied for my pgwp in Jan 2021, all of my peers have received it within 10-12 days. A couple of days back I got a call from HCI, Ottawa stating they had received my file from New Delhi Visa Office and had confidential information to share with me. I simply ignored and blocked it. I was pretty sure that was a scam until I googled that number and found it to be from HCI. I am now wondering if that was a genuine call!! A little bit freaked out, can someone help on what to do next.
PS: I did send a message to the HCI regarding it but no response yet.
Thanks!!!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi,
I applied for my pgwp in Jan 2021, all of my peers have received it within 10-12 days. A couple of days back I got a call from HCI, Ottawa stating they had received my file from New Delhi Visa Office and had confidential information to share with me. I simply ignored and blocked it. I was pretty sure that was a scam until I googled that number and found it to be from HCI. I am now wondering if that was a genuine call!! A little bit freaked out, can someone help on what to do next.
Thanks!!!
HCI, Ottawa?
Lol, IRCC wouldn't send their cases to a foreign embassy.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi,
Thanks!!!
Contact IRCC and see if the agents can tell you what's going on.
Just ask them, and also tell them about the fake call.
If indeed the call was real, they will inform you about it.
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Use apps like Textnow to call.

Abdul S

Oct 21, 2020
Hi ,
I applied for pgwp on 3rd june 2020 , web form and calls got the same answers" just to wait "

Going to be 8 months on 3rd feb .
Any Update on your file..?
I'm also in a similar situation. I applied for PGWP on 29th September 2020, and haven't received any response. Whenever I call IRCC or even raise a web form, they say that the application is in progress and I just need to wait. Processing time as of today is 58 days, and for my application, it's going to be 6 months.
If anyone could help me with what to do.

123Sandy

Nov 25, 2020
Its still in process, i tried everything to reach out , same answer .
Its been 10 months 13 days
And i am on a level where i don't care anymore ..

Simrancxxxxxx

Apr 20, 2021
Any Update on your file..?
I'm also in a similar situation. I applied for PGWP on 29th September 2020, and haven't received any response. Whenever I call IRCC or even raise a web form, they say that the application is in progress and I just need to wait. Processing time as of today is 58 days, and for my application, it's going to be 6 months.
If anyone could help me with what to do.
same situation with one of my friend . She applied pgwp in sept . She did not hear back yet .

Abdul S

Oct 21, 2020
my application status online is still processing... however ordered GCMS notes, they show that the final decision is approved and has gone for printing. Hoping to get ASAP. Meanwhile I have emailed the MP‘s office last week. Haven’t heard from them yet.