+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP/ Working Permit delay

Naaz1

Jul 7, 2020
Hey, did any of you got updates on your applications? I applied on July 11th then recieved my correspondence letter on July 14th and no reply since then..

dolly55667

Feb 28, 2020
i applied last august and still nothing. I believe they are trying to meet the standard of "processing 80% of the application in a short time" and do not care the rest 20% and leave them in the dust.
Even I applied last May. Still waiting. I don’t knw what’s going on and what to do.

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Even I applied last May. Still waiting. I don’t knw what’s going on and what to do.
I fully understand your situation and think you should call them now.

dolly55667

Feb 28, 2020
I fully understand your situation and think you should call them now.
But they don’t have any specific answer for me. They are telling me to wait and wait. They r saying it’s in process and u will get result for sure. But m really in stress now. Don’t knw what to do

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey, did any of you got updates on your applications? I applied on July 11th then recieved my correspondence letter on July 14th and no reply since then..

I am waiting for an update since June 11 as I received a correspondence letter on that day.

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
But they don’t have any specific answer for me. They are telling me to wait and wait. They r saying it’s in process and u will get result for sure. But m really in stress now. Don’t knw what to do

It's really shocking. So, you are under implied status for one year?

I'm waiting for an update from June 11 as I received a correspondence letter on that day but haven't heard anything after that. Everyone I know personally has got approval within a week. I tried speaking to them and all they say is to wait. Their processing time is declining every week. Really stressful situation.

Reactions: dolly55667

dolly55667

Feb 28, 2020
It's really shocking. So, you are under implied status for one year?

I'm waiting for an update from June 11 as I received a correspondence letter on that day but haven't heard anything after that. Everyone I know personally has got approval within a week. I tried speaking to them and all they say is to wait. Their processing time is declining every week. Really stressful situation.
Yes I am under implied status because my application is still showing in process. And I don’t know when they will update it.

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
I applied to extend my PGWP because mine previous ones expired along with my passport. It was supposed to be 3 years PGWP but I only got 8 months as my passport expired. I have applied since February 22, no biometric required whatsoever. Still no update ever since. I see lots of people got their PGWP approve within 3-5 days. Wonder what's up with that? Like don't I need to renew my SIN as well as my health care insurance? :((

dolly55667

Feb 28, 2020
I applied to extend my PGWP because mine previous ones expired along with my passport. It was supposed to be 3 years PGWP but I only got 8 months as my passport expired. I have applied since February 22, no biometric required whatsoever. Still no update ever since. I see lots of people got their PGWP approve within 3-5 days. Wonder what's up with that? Like don't I need to renew my SIN as well as my health care insurance? :((
I am in worse situation. Since 1 year I m waiting with niether sin and Nor health insurance. And they don’t have answer for me. Seriously! I m upset and don’t knw what to do.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I am in worse situation. Since 1 year I m waiting with niether sin and Nor health insurance. And they don’t have answer for me. Seriously! I m upset and don’t knw what to do.
Did you apply online or on paper? Did you contact IRCC