PGWP/ Working Permit delay

dolly55667

Feb 28, 2020
What does MP stand for?
Contact your local MPs office.
I
I already talked with them around 6 months ago and they tried to contact IRCc but they replied it’s complicated cases. IRCc never tried to contact with me regarding any documentation. I email them 100 times if u need any document plz contact with me. But they have the same reply every time and that’s their system only which is saying ur application is in process, we will get back to u when we need anything. I don’t know what they are doing since May 22, 2019 till today. And still don’t knw when m gonna get my permit. I don’t have health insurance, whoever I need to see a doctor I have to pay 100$ fee and the medicines are super expensive over here. I don’t knw who gonna pay for ths. They never think about these things

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
I

I already talked with them around 6 months ago and they tried to contact IRCc but they replied it’s complicated cases. IRCc never tried to contact with me regarding any documentation. I email them 100 times if u need any document plz contact with me. But they have the same reply every time and that’s their system only which is saying ur application is in process, we will get back to u when we need anything. I don’t know what they are doing since May 22, 2019 till today. And still don’t knw when m gonna get my permit. I don’t have health insurance, whoever I need to see a doctor I have to pay 100$ fee and the medicines are super expensive over here. I don’t knw who gonna pay for ths. They never think about these things
what a shame

Reactions: dolly55667

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I

this is very weird! I am sending you my compassion :/

Reactions: dolly55667

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
I applied on 26th of May 2020 and still waiting.
CIC is currently showing processing time as 176 days for PGWP.
I am hoping to get in that time.
My study permit expired in jun, so I also don;t have a valid SIN and health insurance now.
I have a problem with my gut and it will cost around 10k.
I am waiting for PGWP to get the insurance.
I was asked for biometrics but currently biometrics have been given exemption. So, I don't think that should be cause of any delay.

Neerja.k

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
I applied on 26th of May 2020 and still waiting.
CIC is currently showing processing time as 176 days for PGWP.
I am hoping to get in that time.
My study permit expired in jun, so I also don;t have a valid SIN and health insurance now.
I have a problem with my gut and it will cost around 10k.
I am waiting for PGWP to get the insurance.
I was asked for biometrics but currently biometrics have been given exemption. So, I don't think that should be cause of any delay.
Hey sorry to hear that
I’ve been following a lot of posts for a few months and by the recent progress I’m assuming in next 10 days and you’ll get your permit

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
Hey sorry to hear that
I’ve been following a lot of posts for a few months and by the recent progress I’m assuming in next 10 days and you’ll get your permit
I hope what you are saying comes true. Thank you so much for your assurance.

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I

Take privete insurance of govt insurance doesnot work. Cancel it when pgwp comes. You can claim it later

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Take privete insurance of govt insurance doesnot work. Cancel it when pgwp comes. You can claim it later
Dont think there is private insurance available for us that covers normal medical care, only "travel" like insurance is available, this will cover emergencies but not regular visits or medication. At least I'm unable to find any.

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
Dont think there is private insurance available for us that covers normal medical care, only "travel" like insurance is available, this will cover emergencies but not regular visits or medication. At least I'm unable to find any.
Yea that’s true I did take travel like insurance temporarily for few months but it does not I lived regular medication.

AmitSh

Nov 3, 2020
Not applicable to all.

I applied on June 3 and I was the first among my friends who applied that day. I received my correspondence letter on June 12 as I did my biometrics during the study permit application. It's been more than a month I received the correspondence letter but no update after that. According to processing time, its 52 days and the processing time when I applied i.e. on June 3 was 89 days. Almost all of my friends who applied in June has got approval.
Hey,

I am facing the same situation I also applied on 3rd June. I applied for my other friends later that month all of them got approved. Any Update on this?

AmitSh

Nov 3, 2020
I

Do you have any update?

123Sandy

Nov 25, 2020
Hi ,
I applied for my pgwp on 3rd june and its still under process i also send them web form after waiting for 5 months , no reply yet.

All my friends who applied at the same time got approvals even applications from August are getting approved .

Is there anyone else who is in the same situation ?

Any guidance, what to do ?

Thank you.

AmitSh

Nov 3, 2020
Hi ,
I applied for my pgwp on 3rd june and its still under process i also send them web form after waiting for 5 months , no reply yet.

All my friends who applied at the same time got approvals even applications from August are getting approved .

Is there anyone else who is in the same situation ?

Any guidance, what to do ?

Thank you.
Applied 3rd june got on 23rd Nov . Please be patient.