+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP/ Working Permit delay

Simrancxxxxxx

Apr 20, 2021
my application status online is still processing... however ordered GCMS notes, they show that the final decision is approved and has gone for printing. Hoping to get ASAP. Meanwhile I have emailed the MP‘s office last week. Haven’t heard from them yet.
In how many days did you get your gcms notes??

123Sandy

Nov 25, 2020
Hello everyone ,
Sorry for not replying and posting it so late. I applied for pgwp in june 2020, used to send web forms , calls to ircc agents and got notes as well. But at the end i reached out to MP, with in 1 or 2 weeks i got my pgwp approved after waiting for 18 months in Dec 2021 .

Kindly reach out to your MP if you are having the same problem, if your file is not processed within the time frame given by the ircc website.

Thanks

13sohrab

Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone ,
Sorry for not replying and posting it so late. I applied for pgwp in june 2020, used to send web forms , calls to ircc agents and got notes as well. But at the end i reached out to MP, with in 1 or 2 weeks i got my pgwp approved after waiting for 18 months in Dec 2021 .

Kindly reach out to your MP if you are having the same problem, if your file is not processed within the time frame given by the ircc website.

Thanks
Thank you so much for your reply. My MP in from Sarnia Ontario , and when I called there office they refused to take my request into consideration. I will still try thank you so much.

123Sandy

Nov 25, 2020
Try to visit office , if its open . If they are not co-operating . Try to find other mp's in your near by cities and send them email requesting that you want them to send enquiry on your behalf as nobody else is helping out. But do not procastinate or feel stressful. Just take some actions.
I wish you the best.

01juncar20

Jul 13, 2022
Hello everyone ,

Thanks
Hello my MP said I can expedite only with proof of need or urgency/ I am not sure what they are referring to here have you expedited it ?