+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Reconsideration NEED HELP PLEASE!

mak93

Jul 14, 2020
when did you apply for PGWP? and was it from inside canada or abroad?
Applied on 9th July got refusal on 13th July, from inside Canada. Will submit IRCC webform for reconsideration using university support letter and additional documents. If anyone submitted for IRCC webform reconsideration themselves using university supporting documents, please give me details of timeline and approval success rates.

mak93

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah! My work permit got refused. The refusal letter stated that i did not meet the eligibility criteria of full time. I did my Masters in Computer Science. it was a thesis program. When i called up CIC , one of the agent said that the only reason he can think of is that full time is not mentioned in my course completion letter. That is weird because the University issues the same letter to everyone. I sent a web form with updated explanation letter from the university. Wondering if they would reconsider my request or not.
Please give good news, what happened???? Did they reconsider?

mak93

Jul 14, 2020
In my case i got refusal on 8 june and applied for reconsideration on 11 june and recieved approval on july 2 . If you are getting short of 180 days and study permit then try for new application. Other wise wait for more 1-2 weeks
Hi. Any updates on your reconsideration process????
My biometrics are done. I got refused for work permit in june. I had applied for reconsideration through ircc web form and its been 6 business days and 11 total days. Just wanted to know what are my chances to get a reply by this week? Or should I consider applying a new application?
Hi. Any updates on your reconsideration process???

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
hi friends,

My friend receive approval yesterday on his reconsideration it took almost 2 month after refusal we got approval.
we are so happy and hope you all get your approvals soon

Reactions: Iamrut

mak93

Jul 14, 2020
hi friends,

My friend receive approval yesterday on his reconsideration it took almost 2 month after refusal we got approval.
That's good news!
Could you provide me the reconsideration timeline untill approval?
In my case I submitted webform on 18 July. Got confirmation email on 23rd July. They reopened my file on 29july after submitting the refunded $100 open work permit fee. Since then my status is showing "submitted" and processing. How long did your friend had to wait after paying the 100$ open work permit fee again to get the approval?

Reactions: RavRishi

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
That's good news!
In my case I submitted webform on 18 July. Got confirmation email on 23rd July. They reopened my file on 29july after submitting the refunded $100 open work permit fee. Since then my status is showing "submitted" and processing. How long did your friend had to wait after paying the 100$ open work permit fee again to get the approval?
We receive on July 9 to deposit 150$ after that we receive the approval yesterday aug 06 2020

Iamrut

Apr 14, 2020
hi friends,

Hi ravi I need your advice on how to approach ircc if I had a leave of 5 months during the semester. Can we talk on phone so that I can explain you my situation. Please get back to me thanks

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hi ravi I need your advice on how to approach ircc if I had a leave of 5 months during the semester. Can we talk on phone so that I can explain you my situation. Please get back to me thanks

Hi My friend,

Sorry for late reply as i don't have any experience in this case but i think you should discuss this with your consultant before calling ircc as consultant's have many different ways to reach to ircc in good way which don't let any negative point on your profile. Because i think you took off in this case ircc will question you about your leave if the leave was unofficial and make they provide you 1 or 2 year work permit.
So, my suggestion is this that you should first contact good consultant.
All the Best, hope you will receive your work permit

Iamrut

Apr 14, 2020
Hi My friend,

Sorry for late reply as i don't have any experience in this case but i think you should discuss this with your consultant before calling ircc as consultant's have many different ways to reach to ircc in good way which don't let any negative point on your profile. Because i think you took off in this case ircc will question you about your leave if the leave was unofficial and make they provide you 1 or 2 year work permit.
So, my suggestion is this that you should first contact good consultant.
All the Best, hope you will receive your work permit
Hey thanks for the advice. I have got my work permit approved.

Iamrut

Apr 14, 2020
Congrats, did you write a letter explaining what happened?
Hey so I did a flagpoling I thought of directly talking to the immigration officer instead of all these online applications. Again it all depends on the officer and Your situation. Take a wise decision. All the best

Reactions: xhalae

xhalae

Jul 20, 2017
Hey so I did a flagpoling I thought of directly talking to the immigration officer instead of all these online applications. Again it all depends on the officer and Your situation. Take a wise decision. All the best
Thanks for the reply, just one final question. Where did you flagpole at?

megha kanojia

Jan 30, 2021
That's good news!
Hi Dear,
any updates on your application?

Last edited: