+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Reconsideration NEED HELP PLEASE!

Naaz1

Jul 7, 2020
Hi,
we are having the same case refusal on June 11 2020, and applied fresh PGWP work permit on June 19 2020 with explanation letter through consultant and also sent web form.
No update yet received. Still waiting
Hello RavRishi,
Did you get an email that your documents were forwarded to the officer?

Naaz1

Jul 7, 2020
Yes, I did. I had attached the reconsideration letter along with the proof of documents. I was hoping to get a reply soon. I am getting worried. Have you applied again or considering applying again, like a fresh application? I am not sure if I should wait for the reconsideration reply or apply fresh.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Yes, I did. I had attached the reconsideration letter along with the proof of documents. I was hoping to get a reply soon. I am getting worried. Have you applied again or considering applying again, like a fresh application? I am not sure if I should wait for the reconsideration reply or apply fresh.
no actually we had applied for both web form as well as new application

Anmol sandhu

Aug 17, 2017
congratulations @Anmol sandhu. I am happy for your PGWP approval. I am in the same situation as you were. I got a refusal on June 26th and I submitted a web form the same day with all the proof and documents for reconsideration. I got an email from the IRCC agent on July 2nd that my reconsideration request has been sent to the officer. I am still waiting for a reply since then. How long do you think I should be waiting? and do you think its a good idea to apply a fresh application?
If yours biometric are done. Then hopefully in 10- 15 days. Otherwise its gona take time

Naaz1

Jul 7, 2020
My biometrics are done. I got refused for work permit in june. I had applied for reconsideration through ircc web form and its been 6 business days and 11 total days. Just wanted to know what are my chances to get a reply by this week? Or should I consider applying a new application?

Anmol sandhu

Aug 17, 2017
My biometrics are done. I got refused for work permit in june. I had applied for reconsideration through ircc web form and its been 6 business days and 11 total days. Just wanted to know what are my chances to get a reply by this week? Or should I consider applying a new application?
In my case i got refusal on 8 june and applied for reconsideration on 11 june and recieved approval on july 2 . If you are getting short of 180 days and study permit then try for new application. Other wise wait for more 1-2 weeks

Aria020711

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I requested for reconsideration at 9th Jan, it has been half year, I still didn't get any updates. Does it mean I have no chance?

mak93

Jul 14, 2020
In my case i got refusal on 8 june and applied for reconsideration on 11 june and recieved approval on july 2 . If you are getting short of 180 days and study permit then try for new application. Other wise wait for more 1-2 weeks
I got refusal for PGWP on 13th July for the same reason, not continuously full-time. I applied on 9th July. Talked to my International student office advisor, gave me a supporting letter and told to submit IRCC webform. I don't understand why is this happening, unjustified refusals. I will submit IRCC webform myself tomorrow after reviewing supporting documents. Did you apply for reconsideration by your self as Enquirer? Or you hired an ICCRC consultant or someone????

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I got refusal for PGWP on 13th July for the same reason, not continuously full-time. I applied on 9th July. Talked to my International student office advisor, gave me a supporting letter and told to submit IRCC webform. I don't understand why is this happening, unjustified refusals. I will submit IRCC webform myself tomorrow after reviewing supporting documents. Did you apply for reconsideration by your self as Enquirer? Or you hired an ICCRC consultant or someone????
when did you apply for PGWP? and was it from inside canada or abroad?