+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension Public policy 2022

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
I tried to call IRCC but somehow it doesn’t work. Which no. You call ?
8882422100. I have saved their number in my contacts because I call them whenever I have any confusion or questions regarding my applications. Yes sometimes it doesn’t work but you have to keep trying.

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
8882422100. I have saved their number in my contacts because I call them whenever I have any confusion or questions regarding my applications. Yes sometimes it doesn’t work but you have to keep trying.
Yea I tried the same no. I’ll keep trying. Thanks

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Yea I tried the same no. I’ll keep trying. Thanks
Did you get a chance to speak with ircc? Work permit that we applied online is taking 6 months processing time now so I still hope for the one they are sending is in mail. Have you heard about someone in same situation who was eligible but haven’t received hard copy yet? This is very stressed.

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Did you get a chance to speak with ircc? Work permit that we applied online is taking 6 months processing time now so I still hope for the one they are sending is in mail. Have you heard about someone in same situation who was eligible but haven’t received hard copy yet? This is very stressed.
No I did not but got to know from one of the friends of friends who is an immigration consultant that immigration had some technical issues and couldn’t process 23,000 work permit copies which in turn didn’t get their work permits so all of them have to apply online. I’m not sure if we are amongst them but anyways I’m applying tomorrow. Not sure how authentic is that info.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
No I did not but got to know from one of the friends of friends who is an immigration consultant that immigration had some technical issues and couldn’t process 23,000 work permit copies which in turn didn’t get their work permits so all of them have to apply online. I’m not sure if we are amongst them but anyways I’m applying tomorrow. Not sure how authentic is that info.
But if we had to apply online why did they made us wait till the last day. We would have applied them earlier like 2 months ago and got them on timely manner but what can we do now, I guess we only can wait. I hope they do something about it and we don’t have to wait next 6 months.

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
But if we had to apply online why did they made us wait till the last day. We would have applied them earlier like 2 months ago and got them on timely manner but what can we do now, I guess we only can wait. I hope they do something about it and we don’t have to wait next 6 months.
[/QUOT
Definitely they should not take 6months for sure but we all know about the immigration. Let’s see!!!

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, I have a question. IRCC has requested for my PCC and I sent it to my lawyer because he has full access to my application and I sent him 2 emails to confirm if he sent it to IRCC or not but he is not replying. He recently went on vacation. Is it okay if I send my PCC to IRCC through webform? In worst case scenario they will get it twice?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I have a question. IRCC has requested for my PCC and I sent it to my lawyer because he has full access to my application and I sent him 2 emails to confirm if he sent it to IRCC or not but he is not replying. He recently went on vacation. Is it okay if I send my PCC to IRCC through webform? In worst case scenario they will get it twice?
Doesn't matter. He gets paid to look after your file, if he had gone on vacation somebody in his firm has to take care of your file in his absence.
Tell him to give access to you in case he is not able to respond to your file and request on time. Has he gone on Mars?? Everywhere nowadays wifi is available especially in resorts and stuff.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Doesn't matter. He gets paid to look after your file, if he had gone on vacation somebody in his firm has to take care of your file in his absence.
Tell him to give access to you in case he is not able to respond to your file and request on time. Has he gone on Mars?? Everywhere nowadays wifi is available especially in resorts and stuff.
There is someone looking after him but since I haven’t got any reply back for my emails so my question was, is that okay to submit through web form?

Harvey.nora

Nov 28, 2022
A question, did you receive any ACTION REQUIRED mail from the immigration mail ?
I got the 1st round email on Aug 2nd and then received my interim work authorization email on Aug 10. Also on Sept 26th I got an email to update/confirm my address butt since my add hadn’t changed I ignored the email. Am I in the clear? #pgwpextension #18_month_pgwp_extension

Harvey.nora

Nov 28, 2022
Hi, I’m kina in the same boat here. My pgwp expired today November 28th.
I got the 1st round email on Aug 2nd and then received my interim work authorization email on Aug 10. Also on Sept 26th I got an email to update/confirm my address butt since my add hadn’t changed I ignored the email. Am I in the clear? #pgwpextension

T_k

Nov 28, 2022
Hi, I’m kina in the same boat here. My pgwp expired today November 28th.
I got the 1st round email on Aug 2nd and then received my interim work authorization email on Aug 10. Also on Sept 26th I got an email to update/confirm my address butt since my add hadn’t changed I ignored the email. Am I in the clear? #pgwpextension
I guess you have to just wait for permit to arrive coz nothing is pending at your end. I wish we had some clarity over this messy situation happening. I am badly stuck too!!

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Any updates on Work permit extension or PR ?? Thanks