+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP-2021

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
I think you should still apply. Just in case government make some exceptions for you.
Its calling for straight out rejection, its harsh but thats the reality as you don't meet the basic criteria. There are no exception even on few 100$'s. I didn't apply in 2019 because I didn't meet the income requirement. I was short 270$. Such bad luck. I submitted webforms asked multiple people they will give you all sought of suggestion but its your file and once its rejected it falls back. Also never back date a tax year and file today for that year, one of the suggestion I was given by few. It's considered fraud and you will be banned for a minimum of 5 years to life (depending on the seriousness and amount of tax they found missing) for any further submission regarding same category.

Reactions: rx_tech

rx_tech

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Its calling for straight out rejection, its harsh but thats the reality as you don't meet the basic criteria. There are no exception even on few 100$'s. I didn't apply in 2019 because I didn't meet the income requirement. I was short 270$. Such bad luck. I submitted webforms asked multiple people they will give you all sought of suggestion but its your file and once its rejected it falls back. Also never back date a tax year and file today for that year, one of the suggestion I was given by few. It's considered fraud and you will be banned for a minimum of 5 years to life (depending on the seriousness and amount of tax they found missing) for any further submission regarding same category.
I am sorry to hear your case brother . I am suggesting this to him/her to apply because he/she already wasted a seat so why not waste some money too and learn a lesson in a better way . I really appreciate your honesty!!! I couldn't apply for my in laws in 2019 for the same reason!!! We really need more people like you in Canada

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
A question folks if you guys can help me.
I have received the invite for my parents. I am the sponsor(husband), my income is much lower than my wife(co-signer) but our combined income is $100k plus for last so many years so I am assuming we are good from the MNI perspective. While checking the sponsor’s financial ability, can the IRCC say that you being the sponsor are earning very less compared to your co-signer so you won’t be able to support the parents? could this lead to unsuccessful decision or rejection?
Your views pl ?

pson2021

Sep 29, 2021
Hello - wondering if anyone can help - might be a silly question .
I understand the application is all online and no paper application is needed. Do I need to print IMM5768 and sign it and then scan and upload on the portal? or do we only need digital signatures? Do i need to print all the applications and scan and upload them?

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
does anyone know how to answer gross income question 14 on imm5768? its a very vague worded question

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
I think they want income for each year not a sum.
but why does the firs row say to "Present" does that mean income for 2021 so far this year and then details of income each year seperately

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Got the invitation this afternoon at 2:18 pm for my parents. Applied on 27 Oct 2020 from Burnaby, BC currently in Hamilton, ON. Application number starts with C78.

vsamin65

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
My son still awaiting invitation for us, hope we got invitation, we like to present in new house ceremony in Edmonton. God may help us to get invitation. We got in 2019 but due to income problem they rejected. Again tried in 2020 and got confirmation no. but not invited. Now we hope we got invitation from 2020 lot.

vsamin65

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
In my family my son is citizen my daughter ap[lied for PR and my daughter in law is PR all are working. We only two here live like to live with them for rest of our life.

vsamin65

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Can any one let know how to check whether they sent invitation or not,. How to check the nos. sent by IRCC invitation

rx_tech

Star Member
May 8, 2013
A question folks if you guys can help me.
I have received the invite for my parents. I am the sponsor(husband), my income is much lower than my wife(co-signer) but our combined income is $100k plus for last so many years so I am assuming we are good from the MNI perspective. While checking the sponsor’s financial ability, can the IRCC say that you being the sponsor are earning very less compared to your co-signer so you won’t be able to support the parents? could this lead to unsuccessful decision or rejection?
Your views pl ?
No issues. Ultimately you both are sponsoring so combined income matters. If I get invited for my in laws, we have same situation. My wife doesn't even work. We have applied for my in laws based on my income. You will not get rejection due to income as long as it meets the income criteria! Hope it is helpful :)

Reactions: Deltaedmonton

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can any one let know how to check whether they sent invitation or not,. How to check the nos. sent by IRCC invitation
Not possible at this time. IRCC will probably make this information available after October 7th.

Reactions: YVR123 and rx_tech