+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP-2021

rx_tech

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Can any one let know how to check whether they sent invitation or not,. How to check the nos. sent by IRCC invitation
You have to wait until all invitations are sent out. Probably at the end of next week. Most likely IRCC will post on Twitter and Facebook saying they are done sending invitations and then we can check.

anujsingla4u

Nov 21, 2012
but why does the firs row say to "Present" does that mean income for 2021 so far this year and then details of income each year seperately
Guide 5772
Question 14
Provide your employment history, including periods of unemployment, for the last
3 consecutive taxation years preceding your application. Make sure that you do not
leave any gaps in time. If you have additional employment history from the end of
the last taxation year up until the present, include that as well.
Record your total
gross income for each period of employment.

anujsingla4u

Nov 21, 2012
I got the invitation on 24 Sep, Friday for my parents. I am now filling out the application. I have a question for the following section:

Generic application form for Canada (IMM 0008)
Dependants

You must provide details about each of your family members, whether they will come with you to Canada or not. You must list all your children even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada).

I guess they are only asking for 'Dependent' children to be listed?

Reactions: kafepoche

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
but why does the firs row say to "Present" does that mean income for 2021 so far this year and then details of income each year seperately
That how I understand it. I hope IRCC will post more clarification on this section of the form. Seems like a lot of people have questions about it.

rubz9911

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
If I apply for PGP 2021 sponsorship for my parents, will I then be able to apply for the spousal sponsorship? What would be the different requirements at that time? Will I have to meet higher minimum income requirement once I get married and apply for spousal sponsorship?

Raawi

Oct 18, 2018
I am filling out form IMM 1344 for sponsoring my parents as a part
Hello,

I am filling out form IMM 1344 for my Dad and Mon as part of the "Parent and GrandParent 2021 I have the below question :

1) - Principal applicant. I can only put my 1 person - so should I use different forms for my mom and dad ? How to proceed please help.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hi. I have a quick question - can I add my husband as a co sponsor to my file. I am not sure if I added him when I applied to sponsor my parents.

Reactions: rx_tech

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
First and foremost congratulation to everyone who got the invite and truly pray that others get it ASAP as well. I am unsure if anyone has faced this situation but i am looking for any thoughts that can help me. In 2020 i put the interest to sponsorship form (at that time he mentioned 200 dollars to fill the form) for my mother through an agent. This was because i was thinking of getting my mothers supervisa done with the same agent. I did not get selected in the 2020 draw and the agent was not giving proper service and being rude when i approached with the super visa application and addressed the high fees he asked for compared to other agents. Not wanting to deal with such scenarios i applied for my mothers super visa on my own and her biometrics is done.

Yesterday i got a call from the agent that my mother got selected for the 2021 sponsorship program. I told them i did not get a service that i expected from them on my parents super visa hence i did it on my own and i would wish to proceeds with the sponsor ship application on my own as well. At that point the person got rude and said they filled the form thinking i will go through then and pay 4000 dollars for application and if i need my invitation to apply (which was sent to them as i believe they put their contact details) and he can give send my invitation if i pay him 1000 dollars. I am unsure of how to proceed at this point. Without the invitation i cannot apply.

I dont know if i pay 1000 dollars still if communication goes to this person he will ask for more money or tamper with the sponsorship process. Any suggestion is helpful.

• Wow
Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
First and foremost congratulation to everyone who got the invite and truly pray that others get it ASAP as well. I am unsure if anyone has faced this situation but i am looking for any thoughts that can help me. In 2020 i put the interest to sponsorship form (at that time he mentioned 200 dollars to fill the form) for my mother through an agent. This was because i was thinking of getting my mothers supervisa done with the same agent. I did not get selected in the 2020 draw and the agent was not giving proper service and being rude when i approached with the super visa application and addressed the high fees he asked for compared to other agents. Not wanting to deal with such scenarios i applied for my mothers super visa on my own and her biometrics is done.

Yesterday i got a call from the agent that my mother got selected for the 2021 sponsorship program. I told them i did not get a service that i expected from them on my parents super visa hence i did it on my own and i would wish to proceeds with the sponsor ship application on my own as well. At that point the person got rude and said they filled the form thinking i will go through then and pay 4000 dollars for application and if i need my invitation to apply (which was sent to them as i believe they put their contact details) and he can give send my invitation if i pay him 1000 dollars. I am unsure of how to proceed at this point. Without the invitation i cannot apply.

I dont know if i pay 1000 dollars still if communication goes to this person he will ask for more money or tamper with the sponsorship process. Any suggestion is helpful.
So they never gave you the confirmation number? I don't think it's right to ask for $1000 to get the invitation. It does look like he will ask for more.
Is he/she a registered consultant? If so you could report him/her.

When all the invitation have been sent, contact IRCC and see if you can get help from them.

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
So they never gave you the confirmation number? I don't think it's right to ask for $1000 to get the invitation. It does look like he will ask for more.
Is he/she a registered consultant? If so you could report him/her.

When all the invitation have been sent, contact IRCC and see if you can get help from them.
Thank you for your response. I got the confirmation number and a copy of the submission form from them last year but he is not willing to give me the invitation he received from CIC without which i cannot apply. I will try to contact IRCC tomorrow as i am unsure if i should wait till the invitations are sent

rx_tech

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Thank you for your response. I got the confirmation number and a copy of the submission form from them last year but he is not willing to give me the invitation he received from CIC without which i cannot apply. I will try to contact IRCC tomorrow as i am unsure if i should wait till the invitations are sent
Don't worry about getting the invitation from them. Once IRCC done sending invitations, follow their process of updating email address using the confirmation number you have. Your confirmation number will be in the list. There should be no negative effect on your file. No need to panic and don't worry about going through this agent! People in this forum will help you go through the process as long as you have all required documents and meet income requirement! If I get invited, I will be visiting this forum often :)

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Then it's OK. You can apply without the actual ivitation letter.
As suggest above, contact IRCC and try to update your contact email. Ask for a re-send of the invitation letter to the update email if they are willing to.

Reactions: Nsat

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Don't worry about getting the invitation from them. Once IRCC done sending invitations, follow their process of updating email address using the confirmation number you have. Your confirmation number will be in the list. There should be no negative effect on your file. No need to panic and don't worry about going through this agent! People in this forum will help you go through the process as long as you have all required documents and meet income requirement! If I get invited, I will be visiting this forum often :)
Appreciate your response. Was tensed with the situation as i felt the agent was being unethical with his profession. I will wait to see what IRCC says so that I can update here as well. It might be useful for someone who end up facing the same situation and are feeling miserable.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Appreciate your response. Was tensed with the situation as i felt the agent was being unethical with his profession. I will wait to see what IRCC says so that I can update here as well. It might be useful for someone who end up facing the same situation and are feeling miserable.
When you write to IRCC, do not forget to report that agent. Help other and stop them from being victim.

Reactions: rx_tech and Nsat