+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Details Form Status stuck at "In Progress"

Asok

Nov 14, 2023
Hey Kumar,
Could you please share a screenshot demonstrating how you successfully copied the entire HTML from personal details? I'm navigating the process based on your guidance to copy from country or residence to the postal code, the entire pin. Afterward, do we directly paste it into our dependents' section, or does it require further editing? Thanks a lot!

Perfect.Nan

Nov 14, 2023
I have only 4 days left, and I'm going crazy in my mind.
Programmers in the house, how do we get around this? Anyone. Please. What's the magic? :(
Can anyone expatiate the HTML solution that was previously suggested, using screenshots. Thanks

Perfect.Nan

Nov 14, 2023
Hi! I'd suggest to report the technical issue to set a precedent in case it is not solved. I also have 9 days left, plan B is to submit everything through a webform, attaching also the proof that I reported the technical problem prior duedate. This I also what is suggested here: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1324&top=25

Hey, how do you propose to use the webform option?? I'm asking because I know there is a limit to the size of document you can upload per time.... Are you planning to send multiple webforms? Also, will you just take screen shots of the application you already filled and upload on the webform. Thanks :)

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, how do you propose to use the webform option?? I'm asking because I know there is a limit to the size of document you can upload per time.... Are you planning to send multiple webforms? Also, will you just take screen shots of the application you already filled and upload on the webform. Thanks :)
Try and edit the family history (as primary applicant). If your dependents are in Canada try and edit to another country other than Canada and see if it works. You could attach a letter of explanation as to why you had to do this.

Asok

Nov 14, 2023
Try and edit the family history (as primary applicant). If your dependents are in Canada try and edit to another country other than Canada and see if it works. You could attach a letter of explanation as to why you had to do this.
Is this the information got from IRCC support agents?

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Is this the information got from IRCC support agents?
Had a conversation with the IRCC agent this morning. He told me that IRCC very well about this glitch and if I am able to submit the file by making a few changes then go ahead. For the changes submit a web form, and also raise a technical report from your profile to validate the situation. IRCC will consider the unique situation.
Then I reached out to the local M.P., she reached out to her contacts in IRCC and their answer is they know the situation and trying to resolve it on a priority basis.

I have 4 days left and will submit the file today.

Reactions: Don'tknow91

Perfect.Nan

Nov 14, 2023
Had a conversation with the IRCC agent this morning. He told me that IRCC very well about this glitch and if I am able to submit the file by making a few changes then go ahead. For the changes submit a web form, and also raise a technical report from your profile to validate the situation. IRCC will consider the unique situation.
Then I reached out to the local M.P., she reached out to her contacts in IRCC and their answer is they know the situation and trying to resolve it on a priority basis.

I have 4 days left and will submit the file today.
Hey did you succeed with your submission?

mrapache

Nov 10, 2023
The reason it's happening is because IRCC is validating postal code in backend for dependents, where as when we submit the form there is no option to enter province and postal code for dependents.

It is a very easy fix to deploy, to be honest it should not take more than 10 min for the application developer to fix it...

mrapache

Nov 10, 2023
Someone in forum actually posted steps which include editing the front end html code using the inspect element option of browser... I can confirm those steps work, I have tried them and now able to proceed with the application...

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
Someone in forum actually posted steps which include editing the front end html code using the inspect element option of browser... I can confirm those steps work, I have tried them and now able to proceed with the application...
Kindly, is it copy element or copy outerhtml? Wow, it worked for you? I’m still having a hard time.

I wonder why the developers are taking long to fix this.

mrapache

Nov 10, 2023
Kindly, is it copy element or copy outerhtml? Wow, it worked for you? I’m still having a hard time.

I wonder why the developers are taking long to fix this.
I used the copy outerHTML option and copied the entire div which was there for province and postal code.

I inserted that entire div just beneath the div which is under Country option of dependent section...

Entered the province and postal code and clicked on save in form.

That's all...