+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Details Form Status stuck at "In Progress"

losforword

Nov 16, 2023
Issue is resolved for me. For me in Primary application- Personal Details section was "in-progress" which is now resolved. I would recommend to clear the browser cache as they released new version of Frontend which might be cached from your previous session.

Also give sometime as it most probably the portal might be hosted and cache change will take some time.

Good Luck !

Reactions: CALBY

MimirEtuk

Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys the issue has been resolved. But you need to clear out your cache or use another laptop that you haven’t used before to log into your account. I used my second laptop to check this morning and the issue has been resolved.

CALBY

Nov 16, 2023
The personal details form of the primary applicant has been resolved. However, my dependent contact details form is still showing 'in progress' even after clearing my cache.

HazelB1011

Nov 17, 2023
The personal details form of the primary applicant has been resolved. However, my dependent contact details form is still showing 'in progress' even after clearing my cache.
Same issue encountered even after I have cleared my cache and rebooted the system. May I know if this issue has been resolved on your side?

mrapache

Nov 10, 2023
I received email from IRCC about the tech issue ticket I raised. They confirmed that this issue is now resolved.

HazelB1011

Nov 17, 2023
I received email from IRCC about the tech issue ticket I raised. They confirmed that this issue is now resolved.
I have received an email too. It has only resolved the Personal Details section. Contact Details of my Dependent (above 18) remain In Progress. I have cleared cache several times and have tried different browsers already.

mrapache

Nov 10, 2023
Received this email from IRCC

Submitting your Application for Express Entry

Good day,

As you may be aware, some applicants have been experiencing issues using the Express Entry Profile Builder, and have been unable to submit their application. While this was partially fixed, an issue continues to impact applicants who have dependent children who are over the age of 18, and are residing in Canada.

In order to circumvent this issue, you will have to do the following: in the Personal Details section for your dependent child who is over the age of 18, you will have to change their country of residence from Canada to their country of citizenship. This should allow the page to advance to the uploads and submission stage. Please also provide an explanation within the application. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

HazelB1011

Nov 17, 2023
Tha
Received this email from IRCC

Submitting your Application for Express Entry

Good day,

As you may be aware, some applicants have been experiencing issues using the Express Entry Profile Builder, and have been unable to submit their application. While this was partially fixed, an issue continues to impact applicants who have dependent children who are over the age of 18, and are residing in Canada.

In order to circumvent this issue, you will have to do the following: in the Personal Details section for your dependent child who is over the age of 18, you will have to change their country of residence from Canada to their country of citizenship. This should allow the page to advance to the uploads and submission stage. Please also provide an explanation within the application. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Thank you for this info. However, my dependent (above 18 yo) is not residing in Canada. Her Country of Citizenship and Country of Residence are the same, not Canada. How can I resolve this issue. Please help.