+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Details Form Status stuck at "In Progress"

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
The reason it's happening is because IRCC is validating postal code in backend for dependents, where as when we submit the form there is no option to enter province and postal code for dependents.

It is a very easy fix to deploy, to be honest it should not take more than 10 min for the application developer to fix it...
I am also affected even though I’m the only applicant and I’m not resident in Canada.
Is anyone else having the same issue as the only applicant?

aggy76

Nov 14, 2023
the issue is what i saw for myself was on the family tab, wherein they are asking any family in Canada , i deleted it and said no, and my form was showing complete, maybe once submitted and they revert back then can inform them later why it was done.

Asok

Nov 14, 2023
I am also affected due to short time for submission. Is there anything we can do at this moment. When is the next maintenance?

Perfect.Nan

Nov 14, 2023
The reason it's happening is because IRCC is validating postal code in backend for dependents, where as when we submit the form there is no option to enter province and postal code for dependents.

It is a very easy fix to deploy, to be honest it should not take more than 10 min for the application developer to fix it...
I am experiencing same issue with one of my dependent form, the contact details form. It contains just one section, the address history. It still shows as In progress. Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do? I tried to use Canada as country of residence (Though I don't live there) to see if it fixes it, but did not work. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

ufaq

Nov 15, 2023
Issue while completing PR application. Facing technical difficulties for the 'Personal Details' form under the 'Unaccompanying, PR Spouse Form' on PR Application page.

This happened after the recent IRCC server maintenance window on 7 Nov 2023, 5:30 am.

The 'Personal Details' Form for my 'Unaccompanying, PR Spouse Form' is stuck at 'In-Progress' on the PR application page, but all the details, forms, or required details inside the form are 'Green ticked' indicating that they are complete. The PR application page won't let me go to the next page to upload documents or proceed further with my application. Before the maintenance, I had the same details filled on the form and all was working fine.

Also, noticed after I click 'Completeness Check' nothing shows up, not even if something is not complete or complete. Other forms show the status 'The form is complete. This looks like a technical issue.

Is anyone facing similar or same issue???

I have 30 days before my ITA expires.

Platform: Tried on different Laptops (Macbook, Win, all latest OS), App: Chrome, Firefox, Edge.

ufaq

Nov 15, 2023
Hello,

Same issue here. Personal details for accompanying spouse keep showing as in progress, but the section is complete. I had already uploaded all the documents and now I'm stuck in this step. I reported it. If more people are having this issue, I'm hopeful they will look into it asap. Fingers crossed! I have 20 days left.
any progress on status pending to complete? facing same situation very much worried.

DewSaf

Jul 25, 2023
The issue is persistent. And not updating it. @kumardinesh12 I can not find province detail under primary applicant's detail.
it is very strange the way it has been stuck.

Has anyone seen acknowledgment of this issue by IRCC? and any comments by them?

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
I used the copy outerHTML option and copied the entire div which was there for province and postal code.

I inserted that entire div just beneath the div which is under Country option of dependent section...

Entered the province and postal code and clicked on save in form.

That's all...
Worked for me too.

Reactions: mrapache

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
Awesome... Glad to help
Thank you! Such a relief.
Hey guys, If you encounter similar issues, please check this thread. Users Kumar, mrapache, and I have discussed following this method to fix the glitch using div HTML. This approach worked for me as well. Best of luck, everyone!

Reactions: mrapache

Perfect.Nan

Nov 14, 2023
Thank you! Such a relief.
Hey guys, If you encounter similar issues, please check this thread. Users Kumar, mrapache, and I have discussed following this method to fix the glitch using div HTML. This approach worked for me as well. Best of luck, everyone!
Maybe there is something I’m not doing right. Is it possible to provide further breakdown of these steps? Like dummy version… only have 2 days left.. cc @mrapache