+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

permanent residency

vanessajoy

Aug 14, 2023
my sputum test is on sept 6 rpt xray nov 9, my medical exam done at nationwide, they refer me to st lukes ermita for sputum test

vanessajoy

Aug 14, 2023
my sputum test is on sept 6 rpt xray nov 9, my medical exam done at nationwide, they refer me to st lukes ermita for sputum test

skye1991

Aug 29, 2023
How many days did it took for ircc to tell you what to do? Are you in medical field as well? Did you went for a second opinion with your pulmo doctor?

skye1991

Aug 29, 2023
How many days did it took for ircc to tell you what to do? Are you in medical field as well? Did you went for a second opinion with your pulmo doctor?
Also, did you still have to go to NHS before you were referred to St. lukes? Who will choose the date of your sputum test? Can it be done same day when you went back to NHS? Sorry had to ask this coz im from visayas .

vanessajoy

Aug 14, 2023
yes im currently working as a nurse at a public hospital. yes i visited our pulmo doctor she suggested to start the treatment since i have no hx taking tb meds.

vanessajoy

Aug 14, 2023
Also, did you still have to go to NHS before you were referred to St. lukes? Who will choose the date of your sputum test? Can it be done same day when you went back to NHS? Sorry had to ask this coz im from visayas .
no . i called them. they informed me that they will refer me at st lukes for sputum test and st lukes will email me regarding sputum sched.