+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence travel document

Mohdallababidi

Jun 8, 2018
Canada
Hey fellas,

I have applied for a prtd on dec,2017, at canadian visa office in dubai, they replied in a mail that i need to submit my renewed passport with the paper that they send to me.

Is there any possibility that my prtd application could be refused ?

rezati

Jun 11, 2018
for my prtd, is it better i go in person to embassy or mailing the document is sufficient????
i’m in hurry.
my case is urgent, is there any one with same scenario ?

Mohdallababidi

Jun 8, 2018
Canada
for my prtd, is it better i go in person to embassy or mailing the document is sufficient????
i’m in hurry.
my case is urgent, is there any one with same scenario ?
Check where is the nearest visa application center and apply through it, cause the embassy responds faster for them.

Mohdallababidi

Jun 8, 2018
Canada
i entered Canada throw Toronto Pearson airport without any troubles. on (July, 14th, 2018)
and last week i send my PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD APPLICATION to Sydney,NS,
i hope the renewal application won't take so long.

Amimie

Aug 17, 2018
Hi
Why did it take you to get PRTD so long?
I’m waiting my PRTD for 3 weeks in Japan meantime I missed my flight and only sent back my children alone to Canada without choice because They’re Canadian citizens. I really need to go back to Canada Urgently!

Mohdallababidi

Jun 8, 2018
Canada
Hi
Why did it take you to get PRTD so long?
I’m waiting my PRTD for 3 weeks in Japan meantime I missed my flight and only sent back my children alone to Canada without choice because They’re Canadian citizens. I really need to go back to Canada Urgently!

It took me 6 months untill they requested my passport and put the counterfoil in it.

But my case is H&C, maybe that’s why it took 6 months.