+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Which option should I choose? A or B? we have no dependants, just myself married to my canadian husband.

Option A, you’ll act on their behalf.
o Option B, we’ll create new accounts for each of them. Provide a unique
email address for every dependant included in your application
(spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for
permanent residence).

iZsk

Jun 22, 2021
Hello,
I have submitted my details to the PR portal regarding my mailing address, recent photo, and confirmation for inside Canada almost months ago(Status: In review with IRCC). Today I received a mail (paper) from IRCC, stating that I should confirm my email and my details so that they can create a portal for me and this is the last time they are asking!!! I am done with this more than a month ago !!! Wondering, does anyone facing this issue? Should I concern about this ? or contact IRCC regarding this? Thanks

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
Just got the PR Confirmation Portal email today.
I have a question. I have a dependent and she also got the same email but it states in both that we are both the main applicant when in reality I am the main. Does anyone else has encounter this? I replied to the email with both of our information from my account but we are not sure if she has to do it through her email too stating that I am the main person.

Thanks!

Reactions: shredder

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
Hello Members,
I have received PR confirmation email, and I am getting married couple of weeks. Can I add my fiance in my current application? If yes, will I be still able to confirm my PR status?

Regards

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
Which option should I choose? A or B? we have no dependants, just myself married to my canadian husband.

Option A, you’ll act on their behalf.
o Option B, we’ll create new accounts for each of them. Provide a unique
email address for every dependant included in your application
(spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for
permanent residence).
Say you have no dependents in your application

Reactions: fazlook

isdisajoke

Aug 5, 2021
Greetings,
Hope someone be able to guide.

• What should one do if they are outside Canada (for extensive period of time), when they receive the portal email?
• Do you know of any scenario when principal applicant is outside Canada, received portal email, and was able to request IRCC to send PPR through local Visa Office?

Thank you!
B

freebird.vn

Apr 7, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got the portal email yesterday, but I need to travel outside of Canada for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. Is it ok for me to answer the email once I come back?The email seems have no deadline. I understand that once I answer and got the portal account, I will need to login in 1 week, and need to confirm that I am in Canada. That's why I dont want to answer right now. Thanks

kaur1172

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Just do this:
reply from principal applicant should be good enough, as I will be including my spouse details
Hi Guys, I am in similar situation Where I received the email to send information.

From following set of instructions, I am uncertain if they are asking for information for each family member OR for each family member who is accompanying Primary Applicant to Come to Canada.

Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependents. If you would prefer your dependents to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Any assistance will be appreciated!!

Thanks guys

kaur1172

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Did your profile show any updates before you got the portal email?

I had a ghost update 5 days ago and got my confirmation portal email yesterday but my account shows no updates and not all of the stages have cleared.
Hello,

I received same email where its asking exact same information for applicant and each family member.
I am not sure if they addressing "Each family member" to every member in family Or family members who are accompanying the primary applicant.
Here primary applicant is sponsored by me (Spouse) and we live together. (Applied thru Inland Spouse Sponsorship)

Do I need to provide information for each Family member as per instructions below:
""""""
Next steps:
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependents. If you would prefer your dependents to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:
--------------------------------------------

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

I received same email where its asking exact same information for applicant and each family member.
I am not sure if they addressing "Each family member" to every member in family Or family members who are accompanying the primary applicant.
Here primary applicant is sponsored by me (Spouse) and we live together. (Applied thru Inland Spouse Sponsorship)

Do I need to provide information for each Family member as per instructions below:
""""""
Next steps:
 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:
--------------------------------------------
Its about you and your partner, no need of whole family. Only he is dependent in your case. So reply to it with your info.

KK_01

Feb 4, 2022
URGENT: Need help @legalfalcon

Received portal confirmation email indicating :
"In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email"

Do I need to include details of non-accompanying spouse as well when replying back to portal confirmation email? AS IRCC was informed that spouse will be non-accompanying but information as requested such as IMM various forms were still provided. Not sure, in reply to portal email do they need spouse non accompanying information as well?

Thanks in advance.

vaibhavnarula

Jan 23, 2023
Greetings,
Hope someone be able to guide.

• What should one do if they are outside Canada (for extensive period of time), when they receive the portal email?
• Do you know of any scenario when principal applicant is outside Canada, received portal email, and was able to request IRCC to send PPR through local Visa Office?

Thank you!
B
Did you receive any update on this?

TomFury

Sep 30, 2020
URGENT: Need help @legalfalcon

Received portal confirmation email indicating :
"In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email"

Do I need to include details of non-accompanying spouse as well when replying back to portal confirmation email? AS IRCC was informed that spouse will be non-accompanying but information as requested such as IMM various forms were still provided. Not sure, in reply to portal email do they need spouse non accompanying information as well?

Thanks in advance.
Hello, could you please let me know if you have included your non-accompanying spouse's information as well? Thanks!