Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
Finally, I got the eCOPR.. here is timeline... :D

Submission - July, 1st 2021 [CEC]
Medical passed - July, 29th 2021
Background - July, 29th 2021
Portal Confirmation - August, 29th 2021
Portal Credential - September, 1st 2021 (same day submission)
Eligibility - September, 3rd 2021
COPR / eCOPR - September, 3rd 2021

Note :
Though I submitted the details over portal(declaration, address & photo) but still my Application status was just medical passed. I had words with IRCC agent(official) they suggested me to drop an email for technical issue(they shared one email id). After email, my status was changes overnight and eCOPR was also issued.

ShaikK

Sep 9, 2021
Hello Friends,
My spouse received the confirmation email and I am the primary applicant and didn't receive the confirmation email yet? anyone in this situation or how to handle this?
I'm in same boat, what did you in this situation? Any one had similar situation?

ruby1

Mar 29, 2021
Thanks for reply, yes I did same. But today is the third day in row that I got the same email again which ask about below details, I am not sure why getting same email again whereas I replied to very first email already with required details.

Does any one faced similar situation ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next steps:

Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.

As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would
prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email.

In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact
date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any
technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to:
<IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account
from: Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Immigration Réfugiés et

Citoyenneté Canada <IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-
srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca>
Omg I came here to check this. I just received the email reminder after I already replied yesterday and I was worried my first submission had been rejected.
I dont believe I was ever given a UCI number for my canadian citizen dependant. I had to include her in my application but the officer noted she was a citizen and dropped her off the application (I think) stating refund required for the dependant. I'm worried not adding her UCI number is what was causing the reminder email to be resent as like an information incomplete kind of thing. Do non canadian citizen dependants show up with their UCI number easily displayed in the application? Am I just not seeing where it's listed? :(

Shijo 1994

Aug 29, 2021

Note :
Though I submitted the details over portal(declaration, address & photo) but still my Application status was just medical passed. I had words with IRCC agent(official) they suggested me to drop an email for technical issue(they shared one email id). After email, my status was changes overnight and eCOPR was also issued.
Can you share whats the email id the ircc agent told you for technical issue

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021

Note :
Received PR Card in mailbox.... So happy :)

Linked application(PR Card) - September, 6th 2021 and it was reflecting with new application number starts with 'R'.
Application approved - September, 09th 2021 >> application status was changed to approved with message 'PR card is mailed and you will received in six weeks.
Card Received - September, 13th 2021...

Although, over portal still my Address & Photo show ' In review with IRCC'.. lol

Thanks to everyone who all has answered my doubt's and questions and same for this forum. THANK YOU !!!

Reactions: sponsort

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Received PR Card in mailbox.... So happy :)

Linked application(PR Card) - September, 6th 2021 and it was reflecting with new application number starts with 'R'.
Application approved - September, 09th 2021 >> application status was changed to approved with message 'PR card is mailed and you will received in six weeks.
Card Received - September, 13th 2021...

Although, over portal still my Address & Photo show ' In review with IRCC'.. lol

Thanks to everyone who all has answered my doubt's and questions and same for this forum. THANK YOU !!!
I was never able to link my application to my account. Did you apply for the PR card separately?

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
I was never able to link my application to my account. Did you apply for the PR card separately?
Nope, I didn't neither I feel any one needs to. You just need to link your application and its pretty simple. If you have correct data like UCI, Application #, Family Last Name it will pull up and link.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
Nope, I didn't neither I feel any one needs to. You just need to link your application and its pretty simple. If you have correct data like UCI, Application #, Family Last Name it will pull up and link.
Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I tried to follow these steps but still no application found. I will try tomorrow again.
Thanks

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
I tried to follow these steps but still no application found. I will try tomorrow again.
Thanks
I know so many has experienced same issue, even one of my close friend had same issue. I will suggest to wait and then try again after few days. Also makes sure you are entering required values(like upper or lower case matter).

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I know so many has experienced same issue, even one of my close friend had same issue. I will suggest to wait and then try again after few days. Also makes sure you are entering required values(like upper or lower case matter).
I just noticed that the place of birth on COPR is missing a letter. Just checked my GCMS notes and it's correct there. I will try the GCMS notes one tomorrow. Not sure if Family name must be all in upper case like in COPR or Upper and lower like in GCMS notes.

Reactions: RJPR2021

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
I just noticed that the place of birth on COPR is missing a letter. Just checked my GCMS notes and it's correct there. I will try the GCMS notes one tomorrow. Not sure if Family name must be all in upper case like in COPR or Upper and lower like in GCMS notes.
Yes that could be the reason and as I said case should be same what is registered. So you may try the way its in COPR but COPR. I had all the places my family name in upper case so I used same.