+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

Caveman2021

Jul 23, 2021
You will get your eCOPR a few days before your CIC account shows you've been approved. Thats how long mine took.
Ah, yeah that happened to a friend of mine recently too.

Oh well, submitted my photos through the portal, just the waiting game of checking the post everyday in about a months time lol

Reactions: sponsort

Caveman2021

Jul 23, 2021
Is your application associated with the Etobiko branch here in Ontario?
I have no idea, there was no mention of it so far. My Portal invitation email was blank for the GCSM User ID and Office City Name.

A lot of my updates did come in around 6-7am Vancouver time which makes me think its being worked on out that way.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Ah, yeah that happened to a friend of mine recently too.

Oh well, submitted my photos through the portal, just the waiting game of checking the post everyday in about a months time lol
My eCOPR came only a couple of days after I submitted my photo. But again, it varies from person to person.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
Hello,

I got the email today morning, two separate email(on same email-id) with letter(one on my name & other on my spouse name). I am the principal applicant but do I need to reply on both emails with same details or reply from principal applicant should be good enough, as I will be including my spouse details.

Thanks.

Reactions: LayinLow

cck1986

May 8, 2020
You will get your eCOPR a few days before your CIC account shows you've been approved. Thats how long mine took.
My account shows approved and I see CoPR number as well but I don’t see anything in confirmation portal. Is there anything I can do

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hello,

I got the email today morning, two separate email(on same email-id) with letter(one on my name & other on my spouse name). I am the principal applicant but do I need to reply on both emails with same details or reply from principal applicant should be good enough, as I will be including my spouse details.

Thanks.
AOR ? Country of residence?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hello,

Thanks.
Just you