+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
No update from my side. What did you recommend i have to send followup email or not?
I would suggest Yes, as it’s been close to a week. I replied to them on Friday and got the credentials today. So pls respond to them checking if they need any additional information from you.

eoz83

May 31, 2021
Hello has anyone here received confirmation portal email from montreal office? I wonder how long is the delay as I sent my first reply like a week ago again after initially receiving the request email on may 18th and replying it back on 20th. Please advise. Any help would be appreciated.

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Anyone who got the confirmation portal email around May 27 get their credentials? I replied right away and still nothing lol

Harrybinner

Mar 23, 2021
Anyone who got the confirmation portal email around May 27 get their credentials? I replied right away and still nothing lol
I also got that email on Friday and replied right away. Haven’t gotten anything yet. It’s already 8 months since my AOR and they are again taking so much time

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I also got that email on Friday and replied right away. Haven’t gotten anything yet. It’s already 8 months since my AOR and they are again taking so much time
I know lol so frustrating. Almost 15 months for me. Aor March 3 2020. Hopefully well both hear back soon, at least were at the final stages now

cowepoc824

May 31, 2021
Got my email last friday from Montreal. I responded soon after receiving it. Fingers crossed we get our credentials soon

Last edited:

zhchia12

May 31, 2021
Got first email from portal to confirm my details on may 21, 2021. Uci date of entry etc. Got my second email/update from portal finalizing my status. Had to agree on terms and send my mailing details and my pr photo on may 25, 2021. Just got another email/update from portal and received my eCoPR. The letter shows an expiry date lasting from today till next feb. My question is will the expiry date be different on the card?

Rnch

Mar 17, 2021
You could have said I don't have any dependent but I'm sure they already know, there shouldn't be a problem. I hope you get yours soon.
What is the next step after you get the creditinals. Should wait for photo approved and PR card by mail?

dev4all

Dec 18, 2018
I sent an email to IRCC for email confirmation on May 25, 9 AM. I got credentials today for the PR portal.

So it took 6 days total to receive the credentials.

dev4all

Dec 18, 2018
I got ECOPR today. Hope you guys get it soon.
Hi,

Do we have to go through the below process after getting eCOPR?:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html

I m talking about these steps particularly:
<<
You’ll need to have a short interview with an officer. You have two options for your interview:

• make an appointment at one of our offices in Canada (best option)
  • go to a Canadian “port of entry” (border crossing), and present:
    • proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family
    • your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your permanent resident visa (if we gave you one)
>>>