+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ application delay for CSQ 2018

mariels182

Feb 5, 2018
Hello guys.
I'll share my timeline.

Opened CSQ file on December 21st 2017
Received letters from MIDI stating the reception of my documents and also a letter stating they had to perform a closest study of my file on Jan 11th
Sent last documents (certified copies of final grades and culmination letter from institute) on Jan 19th.

I haven't hear anything else.

TEFaQ B2 level on both hearing and speaking.
I'm from Venezuela.

Last edited:

s4bs94

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hello guys.
I'll share my timeline.

Opened CSQ file on December 21st 2017
Received letters from MIDI stating the reception of my documents and also a letter stating they had to perform a closest study of my file on Jan 11th
Sent last documents (certified copies of final grades and culmination letter from institute) on Jan 19th.

I haven't hear anything else.

TEFaQ B2 level on both hearing and speaking.
Thanks for sharing.
I’m guessing this is for PEQ graduate?

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Do you guys know if this issue (delay) relates to certain nationalities or it applies to everybody?

My bf is French and he checked everywhere on the internet but he found nothing regarding the PEQ delay..
Is your boyfriend applying through PEQ for Quebec graduates too? What proof of French proficiency did he use? How long has he been waiting since applying?

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Has anyone asked CCI-IDP about the verification process by MIDI? A lawyer told me that MIDI requests CCI for verification once the application has sent to them.

Blackcat1909

Mar 10, 2018
What's the CCI-IDP? haha sorry I am not really up with all the acronyms
It is the institute in France which issues your TEFAQ. There is a chance that they send the verification back to MIDI but MIDI never receive and never care to look for it so your application is put on hold forever.

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
CCI just informed me that they are waiting for a reply from MIDI. Seems like they did all the verifications but never got something from MIDI.

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
CCI just informed me that they are waiting for a reply from MIDI. Seems like they did all the verifications but never got something from MIDI.
Hi mate, I don't fully understand what this means? What will be your next step following this new information

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hi mate, I don't fully understand what this means? What will be your next step following this new information
That means CCI verified my grades and determined that they won't lower my grades (from B2 to A2 or whatever), though MIDI hasn't given me any follow up about my application.

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
That means CCI verified my grades and determined that they won't lower my grades (from B2 to A2 or whatever), though MIDI hasn't given me any follow up about my application.
ah right - i suspect there's some other reason for our applications being delayed