+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP 2018

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Hello,

I got an ITA from PEI, I just sent the pacakge today, but idiotic me forgot to put the application number in the pacakge!!!!

Is there a way to fix that? DO i need to communicate to immigration PEI? They never pick up the phone so I just dont know what to do
how much points did u have in PEI EOI System...did u have job offer

Brownie1003

Jul 19, 2018
Hi. Pls i am new to the forum.
I applied for PEI EE eoi on 15th July and I updated my profile on the 16th. I could still view update profile before the draw but now I can't see update profile in my account summary. All I can see is view and withdraw. Pls is this normal? I thought my acct is valid for 6 months and I can update my profile? Pls your response will be appreciated. Thanks

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
there was a draw yesterday. was anyone here invited ?

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi everyone.

I have submitted my EOI in May 2018 with 72 points.My NOC is 1212. I haven't received any positive response yet. Is anyone in the same page? Anyone else who submitted in May got any response?

alpeshkumar

Jun 25, 2018
Hi everyone.

I have submitted my EOI in May 2018 with 72 points.My NOC is 1212. I haven't received any positive response yet. Is anyone in the same page? Anyone else who submitted in May got any response?
Hello,

I too applied in May with 77 points. I am also waiting.
There are others who have applied earlier than me and they too are waiting.
The reality is that they give preference to those who has job offer, so everyone else without job offer are waiting in queue hoping they will get ITA.
But the truth is its very very rare chance to get only possible if you are very lucky one.

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
I thought that they started to nominated people outside Canada, aren’t they?
Also if we know how many people are in the PEI pool, it would allow us to calculate a chance to be selected with the current nomination rate.
Yes They recently send nominations to express entry candidates for both inside-outside
I thought that they started to nominated people outside Canada, aren’t they?
Also if we know how many people are in the PEI pool, it would allow us to calculate a chance to be selected with the current nomination rate.
Yes they just one day ago send nominations to all business, labour and express entry candidates. But didn't disclosed in EE how many from with in Canada and outside. I hope for the best bro, we will get nominations.. God Is Great!

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Yes They recently send nominations to express entry candidates for both inside-outside

Yes they just one day ago send nominations to all business, labour and express entry candidates. But didn't disclosed in EE how many from with in Canada and outside. I hope for the best bro, we will get nominations.. God Is Great!
How do you know they nominated from outside Canada

Reactions: smilewinnipeg16

fernsshawn

Nov 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
Please add me to PEI whatsapp group , 9921330386 , Thanks Ferns

Preprasom

Jul 31, 2018
Hi,
I have CRS score of 427 and PEI score of 77...do they consider CRS score while picking for nomination..how r my chances?