Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017

Vasuxl

Aug 5, 2018
Hi guys Greetings,

Just applied PEI under PNP...what's realty check on score 63 good or bad ? Any piece of advice is appreciated ty,

Tx

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi,
There is an option called, is foreign qualification verified by regulated bodies? I thought it is ECA and gave yes. Is that right? I submitted my EOI. My score is 72 and 381 CRS. Pls help.

Thanks,
Amala

paone1

Feb 22, 2017
Hi,
we have a score of 416 in EE profile, However we created PEI EOI and got 72 points with no job offer.
Is it worth waiting for this score? Currently in India, NOC code is 2173.
please guide us. thanks

Khanm1

Aug 13, 2018
HI,
Can any one guide me how to apply for PNP, My CRS is 431 and filled EOI a month ago. I was told that if your score is above 400 you will receive an invitation from Ontario Province. Could any one please guide me on how to apply for other province.

2. The Major issue is here. I am working in Saudi Arabia since 5 years. and now the relations between Saudi and Canada are not good, Can I get an invitation or my profile will be selected considering my Saudi Arabia Experience although my nationality is INDIAN.

If the is whatsapp group please add this number. 919945019032

Thanks and waiting for the feedback

Maximus02

Oct 29, 2017
Im
Hi,
we have a score of 416 in EE profile, However we created PEI EOI and got 72 points with no job offer.
Is it worth waiting for this score? Currently in India, NOC code is 2173.
please guide us. thanks
I'll gladly share any information if i have any. The said 'Notification of Interest' just dropped in my EE profile. That's all.
Before the notification arrived, i had no active PEI profile.
I'll suggest we all wait for the next nomination (hopefully in a few days). I pray they increase the number of invites.
Thank you and best regards.

paone1

Feb 22, 2017
Im

I'll gladly share any information if i have any. The said 'Notification of Interest' just dropped in my EE profile. That's all.
Before the notification arrived, i had no active PEI profile.
I'll suggest we all wait for the next nomination (hopefully in a few days). I pray they increase the number of invites.
Thank you and best regards.
thanks for your reply, is that NOC 2173 in PEI demand occupation list?

patelhp

Aug 22, 2018
Please, someone, tell us, if there is a specific job site, you go to find and apply for jobs at PEI.
I see few people have landed with a job...please share your experience and guidance to get the job offer from PEI employee.

patelhp

Aug 22, 2018
my NOC is 0213, does someone think, it is valid noc code to get an invitation.
Did anyone with the same NOC is in PEI pool?

helloff

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone!
My score is 72 and 381 CRS. Please invite me ti the group. +1647219179five

Thanks,
Kirill!

irk321

Sep 6, 2018
Hi,

I was invited to apply by PEI when I submitted my EOI. The thing is my Express Entry have expired last June 23. I have submitted the documents that PEI have requested through mail last May but did not hear any from them yet. Does anyone know what actions should I do with this? Did the expiration of my Express Entry profile void my PEI ITA? Do I need to cancel my current application in PEI and resubmit a new one after I submitted a new Express Entry application?

Thanks in advance for you help!
Hello Gerald..Good to know that you received ITA. Could you please guide me when we will provide proof of funds? while creating EE profile or when PEI send ITA then we will submit most recent 6 months bank statement as proof if funds. I would highly appreciate your support in this regard.